lamin-x taillight film cover pics? - Page 2

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lamin-x taillight film cover pics?

Jer
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: lamin-x taillight film cover pics?

If you're going to spray I would suggest spraying from the inside, especially on forward facing surfaces. They will last longer this way.
    A right, not a privilege - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

=-----> DO NOT SHIP W/DAS (DEPENDABLE AUTO SHIPPERS)!! <----=

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times
    Images

The taillights can't be disassembled so the only way to spray is on the exterior.
    2007 Tundra CrewMax SR5, 5.7L, 4x4, Black with Black Interior, Black leather, TRD package, Cold Weather kit, Line-X, Moonroof, BFG All Terrain T/A KOs 285/65/18, SnugTop SnugLid SL, White LED instrument display with Yakima Rack and soon OME Lift, Expedition One Front Bumper, and Expedition One Rear Bumper.

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by raceguy3820 View Post
    instead of going with the film kit i took my taillights to a painter and had them scuffed and sparyed with a tinted clear coat. They came out awesome and i dont have to worry about the film going bad.
    Would love to see some pics.
    Also if the taillight cannot be removed, that means these "tint stickers" are on the outside?:unsure:
    2007 Silver Sky Metalic SR5 TRD 5.7L 4X2 Crewmax.
    JBL Sound System
    Autodimming Mirror
    Bucketseats
    Bedliner
    (FE, EJ, BU, OF, RL, SO, SR, N1, LU, C4)
    Just added:
    5 piece Carriage Works Billet Grill. No Logo
    Bed Extender
    Exhaust Tip
    Wet Okole Seat Covers
    Anodized Aluminum Shift Knob
    Door Sills
    Sport Pedals
    Tow Mirrors
    Raptor 4" Stainless Oval Tube Bars
    TRD CAI (with HC filter mod)
    TRD Sway Bar
    Truxxx 3"/1" lift
    20% Tinted Front Windows
    Bed Rail over OEM Bed Liner
    Relocated Rear Window Button
    Coin Holder Replaced With Garmin GPS Mount
    50 Series Flowmaster

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
    Would love to see some pics.
    Also if the taillight cannot be removed, that means these "tint stickers" are on the outside?:unsure:
    Correct. They are on the outside.

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times
    Images

Any one with headligths pictures,I want to do it myself ,but I want to see them first:whoo:
    RED TUNDRA

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by coty13 View Post
    Any one with headligths pictures,I want to do it myself ,but I want to see them first:whoo:
    look at my avatar. my brother firearm01 sell them on ebay. I help him did mine. didn't got time to do 3rd brake light and tailight.
    Last edited by whitehorse; 08-11-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    WHO DATS NATION

2007 Tundra Crewmax Limited 4X2, 22" LSU Tigers Rims,
    Halo Demon Eye & HID Headlight + Foglight.

Liked
    119 times
    Images

How about some more pics from various angles and with lights on please......

Driving A Dream!
    Slate Metallic SR5 4X2 5.7 Crewmax/15% tinted windows/ navigation/back-up camera/JBL System w-Sub/ steering wheel audio controls/Bluetooth/LineX/bed extender/Weathertechs/bucket seats/moonroof/ VIPER 5900/fully debadged/AVS Visors/Tundra Sills/Uncle Mike's Paddle Holster Mount/UnderCover/Carriage Works Polished Grille 5-Piece/PUTCO Pedals/Sport Shifter/ Smoked Headlights-Taillights-3rd Brake Light/ Tinted PIAA Fog Lights/22" Color Matched KMC 652Wheels/ 305-45-22 General Grabbers/Borla Dual Split Rear Exit 2 in and 2 Out Exhaust/Billet 14" Antenna/ Rear Sway Bar/VLEDS in Cab,Cargo/painted TRD CAI and engine cover/AutoDimming Mirror/Headrest DVD Players/Magnetic Gun Mount/Doug Thorley Long Tubes/URD Rear Sim/Stebel Big Daddy Horn/TR Lowering Kit 2051/TRDSPARKS Fender Flares/Plasma Glow LED Kits Under and Wheel Wells/Color Matched Mirror Caps *Clazzios To Come

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Yeah, I would like to see more angles of the headlight laminate. I will prolly get might tails painted, but would like to be able to remove the headlight tint...if needed.
    07 2wd SR5CM with 5.7 with Camburg Long Travel with Fox 2.5x7/8 coil overs and Hypercoil springs, Deaver Leaf Springs, Fox 2.5 Piggy Backs Custom Driveshaft,35/12.50/20 Nitto Mud Grapplers on V-Tec Off-Road 20x10 rims,Glassworks Unlimited Fenders, Amp Research boards, custom front bumper with three Hella HID lights, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant CAI, LEDs in handles and inside, limo tint all the way around and eyebrow, Pioneer Avic D3 and ceiling screen, Billet Grille, Full Metal JackRabbit, and some stickers. Thanks to Serena at SDHQ, Bill and Eric at Ekstensive, Elliot at Discount Tire.

Severed Ties Texas

my pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12