Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Creeking Rattleing noise in dash when cold - 2011 Sequioa

8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Saveli97 
#1 ·
It appears that my truck now has the creeking dash when cold going over rough roads. It just started this year. I searched and there is a TSB for it in the 2008 does anyone know if they have one for 2011. This seems to be a major issue with Toyota across all models, good to know I am driving a $60,000 two year old truck that sounds like a 1973 chevy pickup truck

#2 ·
My 2012 tundra started doing that this year as well in the sub freezing temps. If it warms up it goes away. Not liking it though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
Ditto here. I am pretty sure mine is the kick plate under the dash on the passenger side. I jammed a stick in there yesterday when driving and it was almost nonexistent after that. It's just too cold out right now for me to twist in there and take the 1 minute I need to pull it out.

#5 ·
I have the same rattle coming from the base of the windshield/dashboard area in my 2012. Hoping to take apart the dsshboard carefully when it warms up and search it out. I have no warranty left and not sure if I want my dealer to rip the dash apart and just slap it back together. I will keep you informed if I find anything in the near future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.