Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 Tires ?????????????

15K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Chudlles 
#1 ·
Does anybody own a set of these tires and what do yall think? I was thinking about getting a set of nitto terra grapplers but then i stumbled onto these and I read up on them a little and they sound really good. Wanted to get yalls opinion. I have a link to what they look like below.
Gripston - Hankook Dynapro ATm RF10

#3 ·
I really like those tires! Very popular out here, and supposed to wear well.

#4 ·
I have a set, that I got about 2 weeks ago. I really like them, even though I got LT 285's they still run smooth and quite. I also got a chance to test them im the mud (thread "Got Mud") and had no problem with them at all. I would recommend them as an option for sure to anyone.

#5 ·
hi, i was made fun of, when i bought my 1st set of hankook they are koren tires, hahaha...
well, they lasted my more than double, more like 3x the bfgood rich radial g-force t/a's. they lasted 1 & 1/2 years. hankook 3 & 1/2 years and way better handling. A rated in 2 catagory's. and i have the hankook ventus st. i will be buying another set. from me spinning the wheel. i wore the tire down to fast. the other side looks o.k. but still there on order.
best tire to date.
hankook is a very well made tire. and for the price. you can't beat it.
gorilla

#9 ·
I don't think they ride rough at all. I've only run 8-10 ply rated tires on the last few vehicles, and I think they are plenty smooth.

#13 ·
I personally never had a vibration untill I put a load of yard stuff in my box(it was around 600 pounds). I never had a chance to re-balance them, as I had a extrem emergency as my baby was born at 25week gestition. But I do haul a camper and will check the balance befor I put it on and see if they are good. Working at a tire shop I have the luxury of trying different balance modes if need be. As a side note my manager/dad has run these tires on his 3/4 ton dodge deisel for 2 years and the tread still looks good, a bit more worn down than mine, but he hasn't mentioned any vibration at all.

#14 ·
been reading posts of vibrations and hard to balance on searching forums on these tires, so had to ask.

I personally never had a vibration untill I put a load of yard stuff in my box(it was around 600 pounds). I never had a chance to re-balance them, as I had a extrem emergency as my baby was born at 25week gestition. But I do haul a camper and will check the balance befor I put it on and see if they are good. Working at a tire shop I have the luxury of trying different balance modes if need be. As a side note my manager/dad has run these tires on his 3/4 ton dodge deisel for 2 years and the tread still looks good, a bit more worn down than mine, but he hasn't mentioned any vibration at all.

#15 ·
been reading posts of vibrations and hard to balance on searching forums on these tires, so had to ask.
Hey, you dont know if you dont ask questions, thats why were all here. I do belive there not the best, but not the worst out there. But for the money id have to say you get more than what you pay for. I payed $225/tire Canadian funds being Canadian for a LT285/70R17, total price installed, $1100 and change.

#16 ·
You getting any vibration at certain speeds?
Hey, you dont know if you dont ask questions, thats why were all here. I do belive there not the best, but not the worst out there. But for the money id have to say you get more than what you pay for. I payed $225/tire Canadian funds being Canadian for a LT285/70R17, total price installed, $1100 and change.

#19 ·
you might have chopping on the outer edges and when you put a load on the truck it makes the choppy edges of the tire contact the ground more. See if the edges of your tires have a teppered edge to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.