Parts Diagram Website Like ToyoDIY.com?

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Parts Diagram Website Like ToyoDIY.com?

Liked
    114 times
    Images

Default Parts Diagram Website Like ToyoDIY.com?

Well I used http://www.toyodiy.com/ for a parts diagram reference since I have had my Tundra. It was awesome..Well went there today and seen the below message. Thanks Toyota!

Soooooooooo anyone know of another site that breaks it down like they did if you were familiar with their site?

Site news:
    6 December, 2009
    The diagrams are no longer available on this site. For reasons that are beyond our comprehension, Toyota of North America kept harrassing our ISP about them. It seems that they are really interested in quick profits from new car sales, so it is in their best interest that old cars fall apart asap.
    The progress of course cannot be stopped, and the diagrams are available on numerous other websites around the world, so we feel this change will not have a significant negative impact on Toyota DIY-ers. For example google something like 78-01 ACCELERATOR LINK 78111C, and you shall find it. Contact us if you need help or have any other question on this subject.

"They Were Just Jealous That My Tundra Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    1 times

Default Re: Parts Diagram Website Like ToyoDIY.com?

It seems to be working for me.
    Me: Pyrite Mica 2007 Tundra CrewMax 4x2, SR5, 5.7, Sensors, Back Up Camera, Line-X, Fully Tinted
    Wife: White 2006 Highlander Hybrid

Liked
    114 times
    Images

^^The site works, but they had very explicit diagrams of everything broke down. You see those???

Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Marky_Mark View Post
    ^^The site works, but they had very explicit diagrams of everything broke down. You see those???
    Sorry, no I don't see those.
    Me: Pyrite Mica 2007 Tundra CrewMax 4x2, SR5, 5.7, Sensors, Back Up Camera, Line-X, Fully Tinted
    Wife: White 2006 Highlander Hybrid

Liked
    114 times
    Images

Oh ok..Ya that is the big issue with what happened to the site.

Liked
    36 times
    Images

sucks..bites...blows....

Wonder if there is a way to find all of them... might could set up a domain and host them on my server(bandwidth dependant)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    08 Limited DC 4x4 Black/Charcoal
    TRD SuperCharger, TRD Cat Back, TRD 22" Forged 5 Spoke
    Odessey Battery, Pioneer Avic Z120BT, PAC SWI-PS, PAC TATO, RockFord Fosgate P1000 w/remote powering a JL SteathBox
    Factory matched tint, Paint matched grill surround, Sequoia mirror caps, Sequoia door handles, Debadged, Appearance rear bumper w/ sonar, Removed step bars
    Full interior LED's including vanity, puddle, reverse, cargo, and license plate LED's, DirectJG 35w 4500k HID's Low Beams, 35w 6000k Fogs, 55w 6000k High Beams, Side marker bulb delete, 2010 TailLights, EBAY bought LED/Smoked 3rd brake Light, Chrome painted amber DRL's and blinker bulbs
    More to come......

Veteran Member
    Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBonez View Post
    sucks..bites...blows....

Wonder if there is a way to find all of them... might could set up a domain and host them on my server(bandwidth dependant)
    DawgBonez - Toyota will send the lawyer troops to your house...

Mark - Toyota can't/didn't get any bailout $$$.... so they want you to pay to get those diagrams!
    2007 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L

Liked
    332 times
    Images

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks.

All the diagrams are gone.
    New to the forum? CLICK HERE!
    Questions about advertising? CLICK HERE!

Know the facts about Warranties and the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Link to Amsoil -->

Be an organ & tissue donor, register at DonateLife

Liked
    57 times

I remember a few years ago there was a site that you could pay a small fee to and download entire manuals. I did it for my Tacoma and Tundra. I'll have to go through some old links but I may be able to find something. IIRC they were factory service manuals which have ALL the diagrams and all the tech info.

Veteran Member
    Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by scottnmos View Post
    I remember a few years ago there was a site that you could pay a small fee to and download entire manuals. I did it for my Tacoma and Tundra. I'll have to go through some old links but I may be able to find something. IIRC they were factory service manuals which have ALL the diagrams and all the tech info.
    You mean this? http://www.techinfo.toyota.com/
    2007 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L

Liked
    15 times
    Images

mark, ive been looking on toyotapartscheap.com and been looking around at some of the diagrams for each part but mostly collision type stuff...not sure if any of those diagrams can help....probally not but hey , i contributed to this thread a little huh

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-10-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. 09-12-2012, 01:08 PM
  3. 07-19-2012, 09:12 AM