Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 195

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 195 of 207 FirstFirst ... 185190191192193194195196197198199200205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3100
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Hi Everybody,
    I bought my first Tundra this year.It is a 2012 Double cab. I am very happy with it.I always had chev before,but no more.We had our first snowstorm here today.Tundra handled it no problem.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Last Friday night I traded in my 2010 Tacoma Tacoma DCSB 4x4 for a 2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited 4x4. I absolutely love this truck but I greatly miss the 6 speed manual transmission from my Tacoma.

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for the suggestions about getting a new Tundra in many of the threads here on Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013 Toyota Tundra - 002.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	407.5 KB 
ID:	92780

Liked
    1 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey Guys,
    I picked up a new 2012 DC RW in Oct and finally registered on the forums
    Dan

TCU Tundra likes this.
    2012 White DC Rock Warrior

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times
    Images

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello all, been on here for a lil while researching things. Back in Sept picked up a used 2010 tundra CM and so far put bilstein 5100's on with the fronts at top setting and got a set of RW wheels and tires and just did the BHLM.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	520.8 KB 
ID:	92872

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

HELLO. new to the forum. Been lerking for a while and decided to join up. Looking for techical help on stuff and just some time wasting.

Thanks.

have a 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4. Old man tan color.

Rookie
    Liked
    1 times

Hey everyone

New member obviously. Long time Toyota owner, 98 Camry, 2001 Camry, 2005 Highlander, 2009 Venza and I just bought a 2013 Tundra Platinum Crew Max. Lots to read here so I best get at it. Good looking site!

Rookie
    Liked
    3 times

Figured I'd introduce myself even though I've been 'enrolled' since 2007, LOL. One of those things I did a LONG time ago as a source for good info & advice on the 'then' new Tundra, just never contributed much. Fast fwd to today and I'm still driving my 2007 DC though I've made a few mods along the way.

Current list: DuraTrac tires, powdercoated my TRD wheels, nFab bars, UnderCover, WeatherTech mats and an Eclipse 7" in-dash head unit.

Still runs great, and continues to get as many stares at 80,000 miles that she did at 80!

A more recent pic: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mean truck1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	93027

Looking forward to contributing more in 2013 than in the last 6 years, LOL!

Rookie
    Liked
    1 times

Hello Guys

Elvis here from Canada. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the Tundra cars, today's I am interested in those cars and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks

Liked
    1 times

Really enjoying my new Tundra! I have a good number of mods planned, but want to get 1,000 miles on the truck before I start changing things. I've been lurking for a while and have already learned a bunch from posts here. I plan to contribute in the coming months.
    2012 Tundra CrewMax
    Tinted Windows
    ReadyLIFT T6 Billet RED 2.5" leveling kit
    RBP RX-3 Nerf Bars
    KMC XD Series 18" x 9" Monster Black wheels (+18 offset)
    Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60R18 - some plastic trimming required
    Bakflip F1 Tonneau Cover

FUTURE MODS - timeline dependent on marriage strength
    Nfab PreRunner Light Bar
    ProComp 8" 130 watt off-road Lights
    Super White Sport Grill Surround
    Auto locking & latching tailgate
    Black Headlight Mod

Liked
    62 times

Been a member for a few years. Was looking at Tundras back in '06, but got a Chevy.

On Black Friday, I traded in my '06 Silverado and picked up a 2013 DC 2WD 4.6l. Love the truck. I've been through three Fords, Two Chevys and one Dodge. Now on my second Toyota Truck, but have been driving Toyota cars since 1985.

Great site. Hope to give and get a lot from it.
    2013 Tundra DC 4X2 4.6l Silver Sky Metallic
    2010 Camry
    2000 Echo

Liked
    1 times
    Images

Hello Guys,
    I've been looking around this site for quite some time and learned a lot from all of you. I really appreciate the community, although it has cost me a lot in mods trying to keep up I've almost hit the one year anniversary with my 2012 Tundra Crewmax Limited and figured I've gone long enough and was time to join. Thank again for all your post and sharing your knowledge.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130110_141205.2.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	565.4 KB 
ID:	93108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130110_141357.2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	618.6 KB 
ID:	93109Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130110_141127.2.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	386.5 KB 
ID:	93110
    ExceptionNavy-
    2012 Tundra Crewmax Limited 5.7 4x4 Super White
    TRD Supercharger, MBRP True Duel Side Exhaust, Bilstein 5100 Leveling Kit, 20x8.5" +35 XD Rockstar, 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Grappler, Line-X Bedliner, Bakflip F1 Bedcover, Spyder Black Headlights and Taillights, Tinted Windows, Remote Start, WeatherBeater Floor Liner, Shorty Antenna

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hi,

Just made my first Tundra purchase. I bought an 08 Crewmax with the 5.7. Love the truck so far and looking forward to getting some mods doned to it ASAP. Great forum!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times
    Images

Newbie here, I got my truck about a year ago 2012 tundra, (i know duh) DC 4x4, black and wasted no time getting it the way I wanted. I put a Gibson dual exhaust, (not a fan of the 65 mph drone) so I drive faster. Rear trd sway bar, cold air trd kit with stupid carbon filter removed, side steps, bed extender and tinted the windows so she is purty. Also add the elec trailer brake that fits nice in the cubby gear selection and trailer mirrors. I think that's about it. Hobbies? Scuba diving and the truck is a big part, nice to carry all the gear (wife's stuff also) and not worry about getting the inside of the car wet. Ok that's about it I guess so thank you all for putting great info on here, I have been looking and playing around with my truck and you all have helped. Thanks again

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

New Member checking in. I don't currently own a Toyota. I am a professional Master Technician and have worked for Toyota in the past. Found the site from a google search about Highlander temp control issues... you had all the info needed to not only identify the issue but detail the cause and offer repair info complete with photos. Saved my friend (and customer) hundreds of dollars. Great site!

Liked
    0 times

Im 18 from florida, just made my account and trying to figure everything out. I have a 09 tundra sr5 nothing special on the interior but some bolt ons on the outside. Anyone want to help me out on how to post a thread? That would be awesome. Thanks
    -Tyler

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

LinkBacks (?)

1. 06-25-2011, 01:17 AM