Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 207 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Liked
    369 times
    Images

Hi and Welcome to the Tundra Solutions Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to register on our site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, we have a large group of friendly members ready to assist you.

To start off, we would like to share some useful resources that are available to help you on our site and to customize your Tundra Solutions account. We encourage you to personalize your forum account as much as you'd like.

TundraSolutions.com FAQ - Tundra Solutions Forum - FAQ: TundraSolutions.com FAQ
    This section of Tundra Solutions contains the Rules of Conduct that we expect everyone to observe while viewing the forums. Thank you for your support and cooperation while
    browsing TundraSolutions.com.

Edit Profile - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...do=editprofile
    In the edit profile area of your user control panel, you can update your location, dealer choice, vehicle choice, and additional information. Some information, like your vehicle selection is shown in your posts, so other members know what you drive.

Edit Signature - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...=editsignature
    In your edit signature area of your user control panel, you can customize your post signature. This is a neat way to let other members know something about you. When you post a message, you can optionally include your signature with your post.

Edit Options - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...do=editoptions
    In the edit options area of your user control panel, you can set your privacy settings, messaging notifications, thread display options, date options, and other miscellaneous options. In this section you can also adjust your preferences for viewing certain supporting vendor advertisements.

User Control Panel - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/usercp.php
    All of the above features can be accessed anytime simply by visiting your User Control Panel (User CP for short) at the top of any page, just below the big TS logo.

Donations - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum....php?do=donate
    TundraSolutions currently has no paid subscription area or paid membership dues. However, you may donate to the website owners if you would like to upgrade your account to Subscriber status. This is purely optional though and not required for any area of forum viewing. Please allow up to 48hrs for confirmation of member status change.

Customer Support - Tundra Solutions Forum - Contact Us
    Access our support resources when you need them. Just click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of any page. Your message will be sent to us, and handled promptly. If you prefer to send email, feel free to contact us at support@autoguide.com.

We hope to see you online.

Sincerely,
    The TS Forum Support Staff

How do you enter vehicle info or edit my garage? I can't get to any screen that allows for that
    Click on Quick Links or User CP. Then click on Edit Your Details. About halfway down the page, follow the instructions.

... or click here: http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/mygarage.php
    New to the forum? CLICK HERE!
    Questions about advertising? CLICK HERE!

Know the facts about Warranties and the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Link to Amsoil -->

Be an organ & tissue donor, register at DonateLife

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself Here

New member here, I am a fleet manager for our company, I have Fords, Dodges, Chevy's , GMC's, Isuzu's, and 1 International, and after seeing the new Tundra down at the Texas State fair last September, it looks like I may soon be buying some 2007 Toyota Tundra's. I was very, very impressed in the new 2007 Regular Cab Long Bed Tundra they had at the show. I have been snooping around the net ever since looking for more details. For me it kinda looks a little odd but the functional side of the truck is the best I have seen. I am very, very impressed this time with what Toyota is bring to the table. The bed dimensions are the best I have found and the cab storage and design is also the best I have found. The new dual VVT 5.7 with that new 6 speed auto, it should get great mileage for what it is, and capable of doing. Well done Toyota.

Liked
    188 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Just found this site and joined up. I don't have a Tundra yet. I am looking for 1 now. Haven't decided if I want a early or late model. An older one that I would keep a short time and then get a 2008 or a newer one I'd keep a long time. Are the early one prone to problems that I should look for? I don't know if I need 4wd either. I live in the NE and a lot of trucks are really bad in winter. I would like people who have both to give advice. also if anyone has the limited slip. Thanks in advance
    Hogracer1 likes this.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I'm a 28 years old boy from Norway, Europe, who maybe schould by me a Tundra 07,

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Great Forum. No Tundra yet but I have a 2007 white limited with my name on it. Looking forward to learning more from everyone.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hello all:
    I'm new to the site too. Just checkin in. Looking on ideas of what to buy. 2007 Tundra or Tacoma? The wife and I own a 2005 G35 sedan right now and we both can't wait to get rid of it. We miss our Toyota 4Runner. Should have never traded....ole well.

But, will be happy when we buy either Tundra or Tacoma!!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hi,

My name is Aldo, I am new to this forum. I live in Collegedale, TN, UT(LONGHORNS!) fan, and I am a proud owner of a Toyota Sequoia. I am planning to buy the 2007 Tundra, and I am looking forward to meeting people through this forum.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hi
    I am just waiting for Canadian price for buying the new tundra 2007 model double cab SR5 long bed with the 5.7 motor and 6At transmission.
    Somebody have the information?

Liked
    2 times

Talking Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Just wanted to drop in and say hello! I just bought a 2007 Tundra DC with the 5.7, Limited, 4x4, and just about every bell and whistle available. The truck is Silver Sky Metallic with the red rock interior. This is the first toyota I have ever owned. I have always been a truck person and have always owned a Ford, or a Dodge truck. I traded in a competitors truck to get the Tundra. So far, I have nothing but good things to say and the truck has been attracting a lot of attention!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Hello
    Have been a registered member for a few years, mainly just reading posts on various Toyotas. Previously service manager for Toyota dealer in Wichita, KS for 12 years. Have owned a bunch of Toyotas over the years and most of my family drives Toyotas.

I just took delivery of my latest Toyota last Tuesday. 2007 Tundra Double Cab Limited 4x4 with the 5.7L V8 and 6 speed auto. I am in heaven. The coolest Toyota I have ever driven.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Hiya, new to the forum. Bet no-one reads this far into a post like this....

Just got a new 07 Tundra. What I nice truck.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Not a Tundra owner...yet. Currently own an 04 Titan LE 4x4 Crewcab. I really love my Titan but I don't think I'll be able to pass up the 07 CrewMax Limited 5.7L. Can't wait to see them on the dealer's lots.

Liked
    2 times
    Images

Hi all! Just ordered an 07 Tundra Crewmax Limited. Can't wait for it to arrive. Leaving the Dodge Ram Hemi world.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Hola, everyone!

Just purchased an 07 Tundra, double cab, 5.7 LTD.

I normally hang out on SF forums, SOCNET, and professionalsoldiers.com, same username.

E-7, CW3, direct commission VN, ret as a CPT. 3 1/2 tours VN flying gunships, 65-66 B model Hueys, Soc Trang. 68-69-70 flying Cobras out of Can Tho.

Good looking site!

Liked
    0 times

Wink Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Glad to be a new member. I just purchased A 2007 Tundra SR5 double cab, 5.7v8, with a 6 speed tranmission. I would sure like to know how to activate the alarm on it.Any reply will be welcome. Thank you. Sincerely Rgroulx

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 06-25-2011, 01:17 AM