To all who wish to color match grille.....

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all who wish to color match grille.....

Liked
    126 times
    Images

Thumbs up To all who wish to color match grille.....

I have found a decent deal on a color matched grille for the 2010 tundra. I just ordered one for my baby today.

Price of grille to my door: $145.83

The actual price of the grille is $162.03 but they have discounts depending on how much you spend. It just so happens I fell into the 10% off category.

They also have free shipping for orders over $100...

I searched all day for a better deal and could not find one... only advice I have is that you call them before you order to confirm color since they do not list the actual color codes on the website. You are ordering from the parts catalog and this is considered a collision part... but the parts guy told me it was the entire package... we will see when I get it.

Also as a side note... I ordered the color matched front door handles from TRDSparks.com..... still the best price around for those if you want the work done professionally.

Good luck guys... I will have before and after pics once I receive and install.

Oh and I almost forgot... the coupon codes expire 12/31/2010.......
    Last edited by codyh12345; 12-28-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: im forgetful
    2010 Slate Metallic DC Tundra 4.6L

Mods:

Auto Dimming Homelink Mirror with Compass, Aftermarket/OEM style fog lights from TRDSparks

MPG Buttons, Color Matched Grille/Handles, Debadged, OEM Stainless Running Boards, Delta Pro Toolbox

Alpine SPS-600C components (Front Doors and Dash), Alpine SPS-600 (Rear Doors), FATMAT on all 4 doors

Pioneer 4300DVD with XOVision Backup Camera

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    8 times

Default Re: To all who wish to color match grille.....

Where on Sparks site did you find the colored door handles. I checked and only gives me black.
    Thanks
    2011 5.7 TRD Tundra DC Silver Sky Metallic
    Camburg coilovers w/2" rear shackles
    Ballistic Jesters w/305/55-20 Nittos
    Alpine INA W900BT
    Mini D2S Projectors
    BakFlip G2

Liked
    126 times
    Images

http://http://trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=756&Part_cat=26&parts_id= 2062

Ended up being like $75 shipped to my house... not terrible and I dont have to worry about painting with a rattle can and screwing it up.

Mods:

Auto Dimming Homelink Mirror with Compass, Aftermarket/OEM style fog lights from TRDSparks

MPG Buttons, Color Matched Grille/Handles, Debadged, OEM Stainless Running Boards, Delta Pro Toolbox

Alpine SPS-600C components (Front Doors and Dash), Alpine SPS-600 (Rear Doors), FATMAT on all 4 doors

Liked
    126 times
    Images

Received the grille today.... mmmmmmm.... it has all necessary pieces and even comes with the hood latch already installed. I highly recommend this upgrade!!!

Correction.... hood latch is actually a hood latch bracket. But, everything is there to do the swap and let me tell you.... color matched is the way to go!

I will post pics this weekend when I have had a chance to wash and clean her up...
    Last edited by codyh12345; 01-06-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Mods:

Liked
    6 times
    Images

Did you order the grill off of TRD Sparks?

Liked
    83 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by asian dave View Post
    did you order the grill off of trd sparks?
    ^^^ ???

Liked
    119 times
    Images

I will be ordering the color matched door handles for my CM sometime this coming spring hopefully. I also plan to have my wheels color matched sometime this spring or summer after the road salt washes away......

I just wish that someone sold the mirror caps color matched.........

Driving A Dream!
    Slate Metallic SR5 4X2 5.7 Crewmax/15% tinted windows/ navigation/back-up camera/JBL System w-Sub/ steering wheel audio controls/Bluetooth/LineX/bed extender/Weathertechs/bucket seats/moonroof/ VIPER 5900/fully debadged/AVS Visors/Tundra Sills/Uncle Mike's Paddle Holster Mount/UnderCover/Carriage Works Polished Grille 5-Piece/PUTCO Pedals/Sport Shifter/ Smoked Headlights-Taillights-3rd Brake Light/ Tinted PIAA Fog Lights/22" Color Matched KMC 652Wheels/ 305-45-22 General Grabbers/Borla Dual Split Rear Exit 2 in and 2 Out Exhaust/Billet 14" Antenna/ Rear Sway Bar/VLEDS in Cab,Cargo/painted TRD CAI and engine cover/AutoDimming Mirror/Headrest DVD Players/Magnetic Gun Mount/Doug Thorley Long Tubes/URD Rear Sim/Stebel Big Daddy Horn/TR Lowering Kit 2051/TRDSPARKS Fender Flares/Plasma Glow LED Kits Under and Wheel Wells/Color Matched Mirror Caps *Clazzios To Come

Liked
    126 times
    Images

no kidding... i already put on my color matched door handles..... man do they look good. I highly recommend these mods... changes the look of the truck entirely.

polack... it seems I forgot to mention the dealership I ordered through.... it was conicelli toyota.

Conicelli Toyota Parts Page

Link to the actual grille....

2010 Tundra Color Matched Grille

It seems that they still have free shipping but the 10% discount is over.... Im sure you could call them and talk them into the discount though. Still a better deal than you will find anywhere!

Mods:

Liked
    2 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by codyh12345 View Post
    no kidding... i already put on my color matched door handles..... man do they look good. I highly recommend these mods... changes the look of the truck entirely.

polack... it seems I forgot to mention the dealership I ordered through.... it was conicelli toyota.

Conicelli Toyota Parts Page

Link to the actual grille....

2010 Tundra Color Matched Grille

It seems that they still have free shipping but the 10% discount is over.... Im sure you could call them and talk them into the discount though. Still a better deal than you will find anywhere!

I really like TRD Sparks, but Conicelli offers free shipping and is sometimes cheaper....

2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7L 4x4 Limited Salsa Red CrewMax

Wheels and tires
    Engine
    Oil filter
    Windows
    Air filter
    Air conditioning
    Seats

Send POINTS, not thanks or compliments....

Liked
    2 times

Cody,

Looking forward to your pics. I just installed the color matched door handles on my Slate 2010 DC today. I have already been thinking about getting my grill color matched but figured a body shop would have to do it. This post of yours comes in with perfect timing.

BTW, I scored some Slate color matched mirror caps on ebay. If you haven't done so yet. You should consider removing that blackout vinyl tape between the front and back door. Slate looks really good with that tape off.

Liked
    126 times
    Images

To all.... I ran out and took some pics of the truck. I do apologize, it has snowed here in KS and my truck is definitely not clean. Here are some before and after shots of the grille and handles... and some debadging.

Before:

After:

Again, I apologize for the pics... my camera is not the best. Also I compressed them a bit so they would be easier to open for those of you without a really fast internet connection.

As for why the grille is clean looking and the rest of the truck is dirty.... I just installed the grille a couple of days ago and did not have a chance to clean the rest of the truck, and I am lazy!

I know I only debadged the tailgate... I am still not sure about the doors. I like the clean look but I also really like the Tundra emblem on the door.

Also, for those of you who would like to save a buck but do this yourself... I have the stock grille and handles for sale in the classifieds section!!!

Mods:

Liked
    77 times

Man!!! I need a color matched grill!!! looks great

Liked
    0 times

looks good
    07 tundra 5.7, 4x4,trd, dc, sr5 blk-readylift,1'' toytec block,305/65/18 bfg's,chrome door handles,tint,hatchie bottoms custom seat covers, true duals flowmaster 10 series race mufflers w/h-pipe

Liked
    2 times

Yeah wow is right!. What a difference!. I bet it would look even better if you did the BHLM.

Liked
    126 times
    Images

Thanks for the thumbs up guys...

I know, BHLM is definitely on the list... as of right now im in enough hot water with the wife over the current mods, if I use her oven to bake the headlights on my truck then I am definitely on the couch this week.

Hopefully I can get to the new flowmaster arriving at the door tomorrow before she does... heh.

Mods:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast