2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x2 TSS with 18" Enkei wheels. I noticed the factory Bridgestone Deuler H/T 684 cupping severely on front after only 2,200 miles. Questioned dealership, who stated I was going through corners too fast (BS!). Started to get wheel hop and vibration (pronounced) at highway speeds on less than perfect road surfaces. Replaced factory tires @ 20,000 miles with Michelin LTX M/S 2 plus Road Force wheel balance at dealership. Same problem as above - after @ 2,500 miles - severe cupping on front and slight driver seat and steering wheel vibration (slight, but getting worse - I think). Noticed tire 'scrub-like noise' (once per revolution) when backing out of garage.
Frustrated, confused, and almost out of warranty. Any advice would be appreciated.
What I have done.
1) Toyota dealership @2,200 miles - Alignment checked (within spec)
2) Bridgestone dealer @2,500 miles - Alignment checked (within spec)
3) Sears @19,500 miles - bought Michelin LTX MS/2 tires had Alignment and balance done.
4) Sears @19,600 miles - re-balance due to excessive vibration on road seams at highway speeds.
5) Toyota @20,000 miles - performed Road Force Balance, but tires started showing signs of cupping again.
6) Toyota dealership - Complained to Toyota dealer with same problems (Wheel hop and steering vibration) confirmed by technician - They located and replaced a faulty front right strut.
Still have problems with cupping (steering vibration / driver's seat vibration getting worse)