1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: tundra crewmax westin running boards pics

Liked
    6 times
    Images

Default Re: tundra crewmax westin running boards pics

I got my Westin 3" step bars from runningboardworld for $230 with free shipping. Now it looks like they're even more on sale @ $195.35. Mine still look great and I'm expecting them to last quite a while.
    -Bryce

Mine: 2008 Tundra CM Ltd 4X4 Nautical Blue/Tan, 92k, 3/1 level, 305/55R20 Toyo A/T's, MBRP dual exhaust, 3" Westin step bars, Debadged, WeatherTech mats & a SnugTop Rebel for the Danes
    The wifs: 2006 Lexus GX470 Blizzard Pearl/Tan, All-weather mats, 112k

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    77 times

Well I guess $350 for the Molded Westin Boards is about as good as it gets..

Liked
    422 times
    Images

Hold that thought vettelover. E mail Billy@Autocustoms.com, a supporting vendor here. They also sell stuff through TruckXL on here. Tell him what you want and see what kind of prices you get. So far they seem to have great prices and customer service to back it up. Tell him you are a member on here or just send him a pm and see what kind of deal you can get. I bought 3 sets through them plus my exhaust and all good so far and at the best prices I could find.
    Vettelover84 likes this.
    2012 Crewmax TRD 5.7, 4x4, 15% tint all around plus sunstrip. Ionic Gladiator running boards. Weathertechs front and rear. Line X, AVS vent visors. Viper 5301 2 way remote start, MBRP S5316304 cat back exhaust. Bakflip Fibermax tonneau cover.
    Traded in my 05 4x4 DC, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Catback15820, Line X bedliner.

Supporting Vendor Billy@AutoCustoms.com's Avatar
    Liked
    6 times

We do carry the Westin Molded boards being talked about in the thread, however, we do not have them listed on our site. Give us a call and we can find the right boards for you!

Make sure to PM us for special "TundraSolutions" discounts too!
    Last edited by Billy@AutoCustoms.com; 10-18-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    Looking To Upgrade Your Toyota Tundra?
    Toyota Tundra Brakes | Toyota Tundra Tonneau Covers | Toyota Tundra Running Boards | Toyota Tundra Nerf Bars | Toyota Tundra Intakes / Exhaust / Tuners

PM US FOR "TUNDRASOLUTIONS" FORUM DISCOUNTS!
    Or Give Us A Call Today At 1-888-274-3308

Follow Us On Facebook!
    Facebook - AutoCustoms | Facebook - BuyBrakes.com

Liked
    77 times

Great Running Boards!!!

Installed 2'' Drop Spindles, Running Boards, Undercover SE, Sequoia Sway bar, 20'' Spare Rim/tire and MetalMiller Grill emblem! MORE to come!!! Just need more time and a few parts to come in.

Liked
    422 times
    Images

Maybe it's just me but your pics do not show up.
    2012 Crewmax TRD 5.7, 4x4, 15% tint all around plus sunstrip. Ionic Gladiator running boards. Weathertechs front and rear. Line X, AVS vent visors. Viper 5301 2 way remote start, MBRP S5316304 cat back exhaust. Bakflip Fibermax tonneau cover.

Liked
    77 times

They are up there for me......

Liked
    422 times
    Images

They wouldnt open at work for some reason. Just checked them from home. What boards did you get? I cant tell from the pics as they are a little far away from the truck.

Liked
    77 times

They are the same as the OP's . Westin Running boards!

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I know this is an old thread but if OP is still watching did they require any drilling? Do they increase wind noise , any issues with snow accumulating or rust? I really like the look and just wanted to hear if it effected anything negativly. Thanks

Liked
    422 times
    Images

He hasn't been on here since September. I cant say for sure on the ones in his pic but I have yet to see any set of boards that were not a body mount style. And our trucks come from the factory with set up for running boards with weld nuts and studs already in the body. Any set you get you should consider getting the brackets line x'd. Most are coated with something but it's never as strong as line x or similar.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Thanks cheapskate. I was looking into some owens that looked very similar with the factory plastic look and was told that they needed some drilling in the front somewhere. That surprised me and turned me off to that particular one. I like the idea of not drilling new holes into my new truck. I really like that high and tight factory look though so maybe the westins are the way to go. I just dont want to drill any holes. I know Lund has a similair model molded running board but cant find much info or pics about them.....Good idea about some type of rhino lining on brackets. They take a beating with rock salt etc.

Liked
    422 times
    Images

E mail that guy Billy I wrote about above. He will tell you exactly what does, and does not, require drilling. I would hate for you to take my word for it and be wrong. And as he said, even if you don't see what you want on their site, he can probably get it. I know he did for me on my 05. Plus the member discount here is always a bonus.

Liked
    77 times

These Running boards require NO drilling....

I installed them in under an hour (on a alignment lift) Easy install.

No negatives for me so far. I don;t have any wind noise. The brackets are getting there fair share of dings though. I was just under there looking stuff over. Getting the brackets line-xed is a great idea.. or even the rattle can bed liner. something to protect the powder coating. They have a 5 year warranty though... they are pretty solid.

Supporting Vendor Billy@AutoCustoms.com's Avatar
    Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post
    E mail that guy Billy I wrote about above. He will tell you exactly what does, and does not, require drilling. I would hate for you to take my word for it and be wrong. And as he said, even if you don't see what you want on their site, he can probably get it. I know he did for me on my 05. Plus the member discount here is always a bonus.
    Thanks cheapskate! KP207, you can also check out our own label called Ionic. We sell many sets of these everyday with tons of great reviews.

Ionic Factory Style Running Boards
    Looking To Upgrade Your Toyota Tundra?
    Toyota Tundra Brakes | Toyota Tundra Tonneau Covers | Toyota Tundra Running Boards | Toyota Tundra Nerf Bars | Toyota Tundra Intakes / Exhaust / Tuners

PM US FOR "TUNDRASOLUTIONS" FORUM DISCOUNTS!
    Or Give Us A Call Today At 1-888-274-3308

Follow Us On Facebook!
    Facebook - AutoCustoms | Facebook - BuyBrakes.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.