UniChip Installed? Does it work?

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RudyDep

Thread: UniChip Installed? Does it work?

Liked
    8 times
    Images

Default UniChip Installed? Does it work?

Thinking about putting a UniChip on my 5.7cm. Is it worth spending $600 on it? I have a lot of pros and cons about chipping your vehicle. Please, I would love to hear from those who have or have had one in their tundra. Thank you for any and all replies and suggestions.
    2012 Tundra CrewMax Platinum 4x4 Black w/ Gray Leather. All standard Platinum features and Sunroof. Have removed factory amp and sub; installed new amp and two 10" subs, Lifted 3", Ranchhand brushguard and Rear bumper, Tires changed to 305s

Wife has 2006 Tundra Double Cab TEXAS EDITION, flowmaster exaust,LED's under truck and inside, dual DVD players, train airhorn, "deer proof" guard, PIAA offroad comp high/low amber fogs, custom leather/suade combo seats, nav system, diamond hex speakers in doors, jl audio comp sub in center console, two amps, wood pkg including steering wheel, 20" chrome wheels, roll-n-lock bed cover, spray liner, goose neck hitch,she calls him "cowboy"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    318 times
    Images

Default Re: UniChip Installed? Does it work?

07' SR5 DC 4x4, 5.7, TRD
    Toyota SS steps
    ARE MX cap
    AMP bed step

DIY underseat storage
    Weathertech Floor Liners
    Weathertech Vent Visors
    Ultragauge EM
    Cooper Discoverer AT3's
    Techstream

CBTMA member
    aip override 1.1.pdf
    Block Off Plate

Liked
    8 times
    Images

Thank you mendonsy. I looked around but didnt see that one. It does answer my question. I guess that will be a NO GO for me on my 2011 5.7cm.

Again, thank you for showing me the earlier post. Sorry I missed it.
    2012 Tundra CrewMax Platinum 4x4 Black w/ Gray Leather. All standard Platinum features and Sunroof. Have removed factory amp and sub; installed new amp and two 10" subs, Lifted 3", Ranchhand brushguard and Rear bumper, Tires changed to 305s

Wife has 2006 Tundra Double Cab TEXAS EDITION, flowmaster exaust,LED's under truck and inside, dual DVD players, train airhorn, "deer proof" guard, PIAA offroad comp high/low amber fogs, custom leather/suade combo seats, nav system, diamond hex speakers in doors, jl audio comp sub in center console, two amps, wood pkg including steering wheel, 20" chrome wheels, roll-n-lock bed cover, spray liner, goose neck hitch,she calls him "cowboy"

Liked
    30 times
    Images

He's awfully helpful isnt he ???
    Wacked likes this.
    Black 2014 Platinum 4x4, seems to have ALL the options, Flowmaster Dual Delta 40's, K&N drop in filter, LineX,4" Tuff Country Suspension lift, Nitto Trail Grapplers 35/12.50/18, Moto Metal M0961's in Chrome 18x9. Fully DeBadged , Stebel horn, TRD Swaybar, Craven Speed Stubby Antenna, 10,000 lb winch, 5000K HID's (all), Production date 8/07
    "CBTMA Member"

Black 2007 D/C Limited 4x4-SOLD
    1997 Chevy Tahoe Sport 4x4 (R.I.P)
    2008 Sequoia Ltd. Slate Metallic (purchased on 3/28/09)

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The MARINES don't have that problem."
    President Ronald Reagan 1985

Liked
    24 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RudyDep View Post
    He's awfully helpful isnt he ???
    im sure he is

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.