1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OEM Radio Swap Help

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default OEM Radio Swap Help

I have the standard non-jbl single disc orange background radio and I am looking at upgrading to one of the better OEM radios toyota has. Not the navigation but the one with the nicer display.

I would like to get the 86120-0c290 and I believe i have the 86120-0c270 or the 86120-0c211. Does anyone know if these would be a plug and play swap?

My truck is 2010 DC with the non jbl 6 speaker systems

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    2 times

Default Re: OEM Radio Swap Help

I can't comment on those radio's but I got the Pioneer AVH-2400BT and I like it a lot. Bluetooth w/mic and excellent iPod/iPhone integration (plus I can play DVDs) all for around ~$275. I can't imagine the OEM Toyota is better.

Peter

Liked
    2 times

I can't comment on those radio's but I got the Pioneer AVH-2400BT and I like it a lot. Bluetooth w/mic and excellent iPod/iPhone integration (plus I can play DVDs) all for around ~$275. I can't imagine the OEM Toyota is better.

Peter

Lurking Member
    Liked
    2 times

I recently put the Panasonic built OEM from a 2011 (single disk w/ blue display) in my 08. It replaced the six disk Orange display one. All the connectors worked but my Aux input doesn't work and I have yet to find where to wire it in.

Otherwise it's plug and play.

Good luck,

Warren

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.