DIY Disable DRL's!!! What's Up Guys I've been a member, just decided to put a post now

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Disable DRL's!!! What's Up Guys I've been a member, just decided to put a post now

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Disable DRL's!!! What's Up Guys I've been a member, just decided to put a post now

So as you may know a lot of you may have if not already disabled the DRL'S of our beautiful Tundras. We all like when we're with our loved ones alone and want the truck on but without anyone knowing you're in it and you're loved one wants the A/C on because some of us "Cough Cough" live in south Florida and its mostly hot and humid throughout the year. So is there anyone please that knows how to disable the DRL's without just unplugging the light and knowing its still a running outlet?! I would greatly appreciate it, Thanks Guys and Gals!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    508 times
    Images

Default Re: Disable DRL's!!! What's Up Guys I've been a member, just decided to put a post no

the DRLs should have a fuse(s). find the fuse(s) and pull them while your idling.
    2000 Tundra Platinum Metallic 3.4L V6 SR5 AC 4WD, 207,000 miles and counting, Husky Liners, 5K 35 Watt HID Heads & 5K 60 Watt LED Fogs w/ Fog Mod from IZL, LED Cargo Light, Pioneer 3300UB, redruM69's Quarter Window Arm Mod, Kicker 8" with Custom Box, New Frame via The Rust Recall, 5100s on 3rd Notch, CV Boot Clamp Mod, Hellwig EZ550 Helper Springs, My 1st Gen Anytime Power Window Mod, K&N Air Filter, Electric Fan Conversion (thanks texasranger96), 180 Amp DC Power Alternator, Map Light Mod & LEDs, 285/75r16 Terra Grapplers, Curt Tow Hitch, Keyless Entry, ES Rack Bushings, 30" SR Offroad LED Bar (Sneveys Offroad)
    CBTMA Member

Sometime in the Future:
    Lock-Rite (maybe)

Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Disable DRL's!!! What's Up Guys I've been a member, just decided to put a post no

Here you go man.. Read all 3 pages to just make sure you cut the thin grey wire at pin #5 and not the thick grey wire that's visible in the photo attached on the first post.

how to disable daytime running lights 07 tundra

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I removed the panels and searched thru all of the wires, harnesses, connectors, pins, etc and I cannot find pin # 5 like the one shown in the illustration.

Veteran Member
    Liked
    155 times
    Images

dont cut all the grey wires like i did, or you will need alot of duct tape.