First the directions...
1. Disconnect the battery.
2. Remove the 6 Torx screws in the overhead console. Picture’s 1, 2 and 3.
3. Remove the forward sunglass holder from the console and drill a hole to run the wiring through.
4. Remove the A-Pillar trim as seen in picture #4.
5. Run the wire from the windshield and hide under the headliner then down the A-Pillar then through the dash to the passenger side kick panel.
6. Attach the wiring as seen in picture #6.
7. Then run the camera wire under the front door sill (picture #7) to the grommet hole shown in picture #8.
8. Run camera wire to the back and protect with convoluted tubing.
9. Poke the camera wire through the tailgate then over the inside area of the tailgate handle.
10. Using a drill to make a pilot hole then use a small hasp to make a hole for the camera. Be sure to turn the camera on and aim the camera before you epoxy the camera.