2007 Super White Tundra Crewmax Paint Issues just above rear window, anyone else???

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: 2007 Super White Tundra Crewmax Paint Issues just above rear window, anyone else???

Liked
    0 times

Default 2007 Super White Tundra Crewmax Paint Issues just above rear window, anyone else???

I just cleaned my tundra and noticed bubbling paint/corrosion above the rear window. A couple questions, anyone else have this issue? I've got the extended warranty, is this covered? Kind of surprising since I live in "dry" southern California. I attached a picture of one spot but there is another just below the rear light.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(4).jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	387.0 KB 
ID:	91952