RevTek Leveling Kits

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RevTek Leveling Kits

Liked
    2 times

Default RevTek Leveling Kits

Does anybody have experience good or bad with Revtek leveling kits? I'm thinking about installing the kit on my 2012 CM 4WD to raise/level the front end.
    Last edited by david37; 12-23-2012 at 10:36 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    11 times

Default Re: RevTek Leveling Kits

I have one installed in my truck. I used part #437 (2.5" spacer front/1.5" block rear/Diff drop). The truck has a very slight rack to the front (almost unnoticeable), which is what I wanted after the install. The ride is stiffer in the front. You will definitely noice the difference driving over segmented interstate highway, but overall I am pleased. I got 2.25" of lift in the front and 1.25" in the rear. My kit was sold and installed at the dealer. Several dealers in my area sell them and it is the only one they use due to warranty concerns. Per my local dealers, anything higher and they will not warranty OEM suspension parts or steering racks.
    2012 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior 5.7L 4WD Double Cab SR5 6.5' Box
    Magnetic Gray
    w/ BFGoodrich A/T LT285/70-17
    RevTek 2.5"/1.5" Leveling Kit w/ Differential Drop, Linex XTra Bedliner, Undercover SE Tonneau, Info Buttons,
    RS3200 Activated with GBS, BAMuffler, WeatherTech Floor Liners & Underseat Cargo Storage

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: RevTek Leveling Kits

I also have a Revtek leveling lift. Has been on my truck for 100k miles with 35" tires, no issues except gas mileage from the big tires. I will post a pic when I get a chance.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.