Heat a/c troubles, diagnostic codes

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Heat a/c troubles, diagnostic codes

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Heat a/c troubles, diagnostic codes

2007 Tundra Limited

My HVAC is having troubles, with a number of symptoms. The driver and passenger sides are blowing hot/cold air with the temperature settings equivalent. The heat keeps putting out way beyond the set temperature. Also, the hvac has begun to forget its digital settings and reset itself on startup. I have looked up and found others with that problem on this forum.

I have accessed the HVAC diagnostic codes by pressing and holding auto/recirculate at start up. It then delivers three codes, 21, 24, and 46. I have not been able to find online a resource for what these codes mean. I take it 21 is for the solar sensor, but I did the check at night, so that could be it. 24 and 46 I have no idea. Anybody with a thought? I could really use the help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    296 times
    Images
    07' SR5 DC 4x4, 5.7, TRD
    Toyota SS steps
    ARE MX cap
    AMP bed step

DIY underseat storage
    Weathertech Floor Liners
    Weathertech Vent Visors
    Ultragauge EM
    Cooper Discoverer AT3's
    Techstream

CBTMA member
    aip override 1.1.pdf
    Block Off Plate

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Heat a/c troubles, diagnostic codes

Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.