Pictures Need pics of Barcelona red linex.....help

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Thread: Need pics of Barcelona red linex.....help

Liked
    9 times
    Images

Default Need pics of Barcelona red linex.....help

Guys I need some pics of Barcelona red linex so I can see how good the color match is....I want to paint my bumpers and have a guy who will paint as long as I have them sand blasted....but talking to a linex guy he said he could spray it fairly smooth and is quoting doing my bed and removing my bumpers to prep and then linex all 3 with color match for 850 and guarantee it....and may also paint my ansani light pod the same when he does it but haven't asked how well the fiberglass will do with the heat....help me make this decision with some good pics....thanks
    2011 crewmax 4wd,Trd off road, Barcelona red, color match grille, husky liners, oem matched flares, soft bed cover, tint, debadged, chrome 5" oval steps, flowmaster exhaust, 35x12.50-22 toyo mt on onyx wheels, 4.5" rough country lift, tow package, in channel vent visors, Myron Davis navigation with backup camera in plate, backup sensors, sirius sat, back up cam in mirror, 800w amp, 2-10" subs in fox box, trd shift handle, TRD SUPERCHARGED now, 4.88 gears and auburn posi, BHLM

Next: spray liner color match in bed and on bumpers, ram air hood, leather, amp steps, topper, rear flip down....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    61 times

Default Re: Need pics of Barcelona red linex.....help

Subscribing to this thread, my 11 is Barcelona red. I've got the box sprayed black already, but I like the idea of the coated bumpers, as mine are already showing signs of rust. Didn't know they color matched line-x! Sweet! Was going to look at just black onthe bumpers, and was going to plasti dip them first to see if I liked it. I'm not a big fan of chrome.
    Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow.

Liked
    9 times
    Images

Looks like I may be the test dummy....I can't believe there is no Barcelona red color match liners on here or the other tundra site..lol. So many mods to do so little time...and money hahaha....

Come on guys I know someone has this color in their bed...
    2011 crewmax 4wd,Trd off road, Barcelona red, color match grille, husky liners, oem matched flares, soft bed cover, tint, debadged, chrome 5" oval steps, flowmaster exhaust, 35x12.50-22 toyo mt on onyx wheels, 4.5" rough country lift, tow package, in channel vent visors, Myron Davis navigation with backup camera in plate, backup sensors, sirius sat, back up cam in mirror, 800w amp, 2-10" subs in fox box, trd shift handle, TRD SUPERCHARGED now, 4.88 gears and auburn posi, BHLM

Next: spray liner color match in bed and on bumpers, ram air hood, leather, amp steps, topper, rear flip down....

Liked
    11 times

I looked on their website and the closest I found was a red Chevy. If I were you I would not worry about the color matching. They use stock paint codes. Every color matched liner I've seed looked spot on. I was going to go with the silver to match my truck, but they talked me out of it because the lighter colors will show marks and scratches in time. So I went with the black X-tra and could not be happier. 5 years parked outside and it still shines like the day they did it.

Liked
    61 times

Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow.

Liked
    9 times
    Images

I think I will do it and see....if not oh well I have to sandblast to paint anyway...

Liked
    18 times

call some line-x places and see if they've done them some and have pictures.
    ----
    2010 CrewMax SR5 Slate Metallic 5.7L TRD
    Mods: N-Fab 4 step, TRD Sway Bar, Window Tint, Door Sill Protectors, debadged, WeatherTech Digital mats, V-Led Interior Lights - 4 LED High Power 6K, TRD Supercharger