Radio and clock out SOS!!!

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radio and clock out SOS!!!

Liked
    2 times

Default Radio and clock out SOS!!!

Hello dear ts members please advise my radio and clock are out. All fuses are ok and I don't know what else to do. Any help will be appreciated. I checked both fuse panels and replaced my radio Dimmer works with cluster and ac controls. Help

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    61 times

Default Re: Radio and clock out SOS!!!

If fuses are ok, sounds like its time to start replugging stuff behind the dash.

Does the truck run and start OK? Check the battery. When the battery in my 03 sienna started to go out on the road trip, the radio died and stopped working before I noticed anything wrong with how the van was driving and running. Does the fan work? Is there any lights or noise at all? If you check all those and its ok, then its time to start pulling the dash and checking for loose plugs or grounds.
    Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow.

Liked
    320 times
    Images

The radio and clock are both powered from the ACC fuse in the engine compartment fuse box.
    With these new fuses, you can't always tell if a fuse is blown just by looking at it. I suggest you try changing that one even if it appears to be OK.
    07' SR5 DC 4x4, 5.7, TRD
    Toyota SS steps
    ARE MX cap
    AMP bed step

DIY underseat storage
    Weathertech Floor Liners
    Weathertech Vent Visors
    Ultragauge EM
    Cooper Discoverer AT3's
    Techstream

CBTMA member
    aip override 1.1.pdf
    Block Off Plate

Liked
    2 times

Wow thanks for replying so fast! Truck starts everything works ok I already check for lose connections and grounds Do you happen to know what color are the power wires?? I'll try going from radio to fuse panel. Fuses were checked with tester for power on both sides of fuse. Is there a relay maybe?? Some fools at shop bridge my radio power from lighter but only redio works no illumination or clock! I'm checking plugs behind glove comp. thank you guys

Liked
    61 times

take itback to the shop that installed the radio. They should trouble shoot it.
    Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.