New 2014 tundra - Page 4

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

View Poll Results: What do you think of the 2014 Tundra?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pass - I like it.

117 42.70%
  • Fail - I don't like it.

157 57.30%
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: New 2014 tundra

Liked
    5 times

Default Re: New 2014 tundra

If toyota wont make a limited long box with the new gen Tundra i will be buy a limited crewmax and take it over to the guys in salt lake city at Our Services : Truck Conversion : Dodge Ram 2500 : Precision Bodyline.
    Double cab long box 4x4 5.7 L slate grey . would have bought a limited if available with long box

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    388 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by canddmeyer View Post
    Just saw a pic of a 2014. It has bug-eyed tail lights. Those will be a smashing success.
    where? i havent seen any pics yet
    2000 Tundra Platinum Metallic 3.4L V6 SR5 AC 4WD, 204,000 miles and counting, Husky Liners, 5K 35 Watt HID Heads & Fogs w/ Fog Mod from IZL, LED Cargo Light, Pioneer 3300UB, redruM69's Quarter Window Arm Mod, Kicker 8" Sub with Custom Box, New Frame via The Rust Recall, 5100s on 3rd Notch, CV Boot Clamp Mod, Hellwig EZ550 Helper Springs, My 1st Gen Anytime Power Window Mod, K&N Air Filter, Electric Fan Conversion (thanks texasranger96), 180 Amp DC Power Alternator, Map Light Mod & LEDs, 285/75r16 Terra Grapplers, Curt Tow Hitch, Keyless Entry, ES Rack Bushings
    CBTMA Member

Sometime in the Future:
    Offroad LEDs, Lock-Rite (maybe)

Liked
    28 times

Quote Originally Posted by tundra3400 View Post
    where? i havent seen any pics yet

Here: 2014 Toyota Tundra to debut at Chicago Auto Show

I'm under the impression the teaser pic is of a 2014 Tundra. Nothing says otherwise.

Liked
    207 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by canddmeyer View Post
    Here: 2014 Toyota Tundra to debut at Chicago Auto Show

I'm under the impression the teaser pic is of a 2014 Tundra. Nothing says otherwise.
    LOL,

no man, that's this gen.

nothing is out there yet...
    2013 Ram Crew Sport 4x4, 5.7, 8-speed, 3.92
    2010 Tundra 4x4 5.7 Limited, Slate, TRD RW Wheels with 33" Cooper ST Maxx (sold)
    2001 Tundra 4x4
    2000 tundra 4x4
    1998 Tacoma
    1997 Tacoma
    1995.5 Tacoma

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=348&dateline=12472564  47

Liked
    1 times

Hello all, here is my two cents. I don't support making the double cab even bigger, I think it is a good size the way it is, those who need some more space have the massive CREW cab Tundra. I think they need to keep the big engines for sure, keep everyone happy. I'm looking for a weight reduction as well, which will boost mileage somewhat, but lets face it, you want better mileage, get a smaller vehicle. I'm starting to think about replacing my 2002 Tundra, still going strong, for now. Out of the big three, I keep find myself drooling over the RAM. Wow, that thing is out of control! Its a cadillac, and highway sedan cruiser, a truck, and spaceship! Really curious to see how the HEMI is with the new 8 speed tranny. But, I will look at the new Tundra first, then the RAM. Just to totally discredit myself, I really thought the first generation Tundra crew cab with the 6.5 inch bed was a kick-ass combo, but realize that Toyota needs to bring a FULL full size truck to mix it up with the big three. I believe the current generation was a good effort. Now tighten things up a bit, redo that interior--which I don't think was too bad, but again, check out RAM. Cut some weight, keep at least a 6.5 inch bed, to go along with the smaller 5 foot bed, and maybe if they still offer the 8 foot bed, don't know how many buy that but I must have 6.5 for me. Also, no disrespect, but I don't think the current generation looks good with a canopy on it. The first generation looks great. Back to RAM, I also don't think it looks very good with canopy. Oh yeah, they HAVE to make a brake controller a factory option! OK, enough geeking out, cheers to you! Jaderain

Liked
    24 times

Chrysler = No Thank You Very Much.

Been there done that. Until they prove they can build something that lasts for 10+ years, I won't even consider it. Truck looks awesome. I'm glad other people buy them so I can look at them from afar....far far.

Liked
    36 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tundergas View Post
    Chrysler = No Thank You Very Much.

Been there done that. Until they prove they can build something that lasts for 10+ years, I won't even consider it. Truck looks awesome. I'm glad other people buy them so I can look at them from afar....far far.
    WIll never do that again... NEVER...
    The ONLY way I would consider another Motard, Would be if it was 100% designed by Mercedes... and had a toss up of a Merc diesel or a Cummins(undecided)... And even then... I would be scared that Mopar had their hands in it...
    NEVER again... I'll buy anything but a Mopar.... at least in the past decade or two...

The newer 1500's do look kewl and stuff though...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    08 Limited DC 4x4 Black/Charcoal
    TRD SuperCharger, TRD Cat Back, TRD 22" Forged 5 Spoke
    Odessey Battery, Pioneer Avic Z120BT, PAC SWI-PS, PAC TATO, RockFord Fosgate P1000 w/remote powering a JL SteathBox
    Factory matched tint, Paint matched grill surround, Sequoia mirror caps, Sequoia door handles, Debadged, Appearance rear bumper w/ sonar, Removed step bars
    Full interior LED's including vanity, puddle, reverse, cargo, and license plate LED's, DirectJG 35w 4500k HID's Low Beams, 35w 6000k Fogs, 55w 6000k High Beams, Side marker bulb delete, 2010 TailLights, EBAY bought LED/Smoked 3rd brake Light, Chrome painted amber DRL's and blinker bulbs
    More to come......

Liked
    295 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBonez View Post
    WIll never do that again... NEVER...
    The ONLY way I would consider another Motard, Would be if it was 100% designed by Mercedes... and had a toss up of a Merc diesel or a Cummins(undecided)... And even then... I would be scared that Mopar had their hands in it...
    NEVER again... I'll buy anything but a Mopar.... at least in the past decade or two...

The newer 1500's do look kewl and stuff though...
    Well ...... I have a 2006 Mercedes Sprinter sitting in the driveway right now waiting for its second tow truck ride to the dealer in a week.
    The 5 cyl Merc diesel is a good engine but the Merc electronics are terrible! The newer V6 engine is OK too, but the new emissions package (cats & DEF) is a constant nightmare.
    07' SR5 DC 4x4, 5.7, TRD
    Toyota SS steps
    ARE MX cap
    AMP bed step

DIY underseat storage
    Weathertech Floor Liners
    Weathertech Vent Visors
    Ultragauge EM
    Cooper Discoverer AT3's
    Techstream

CBTMA member
    aip override 1.1.pdf
    Block Off Plate

Liked
    3 times

The 2014 will have the "Tundra" moniker stamped on the tailgate. Sorry for all of you de-badgers including myself.

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Djackman777 View Post
    The 2014 will have the "Tundra" moniker stamped on the tailgate. Sorry for all of you de-badgers including myself.
    Permanent advertising. Haha! Guessing you may have seen pictures or in person. Is the truck a yay or nay?

Liked
    98 times

Yah, how you know dis?
    Delaware
    2007 Tundra SR5 4WD, Super White, RollBak G2 Tonneau
    2012 RC Tacoma, Pyrite Mica [Kid's college vehicle]
    2002 Tacoma, White [Sold]
    2001 Tundra, Green [Sold]

Liked
    13 times
    Images

I bet it'll have 420 hp or ft lbs of tq, 24mpg (2wd) and a 7 speed trans. I have zero authority to base this on, just guessin
    08 Tundra DC 5.7 4x4 TRD
    97 F350 460 4x4...aka: Snowman
    11 Honda Pilot 4x4
    04 Kubota L3830 4x4
    06 Yamaha Kodiak 450 4x4

Liked
    0 times

Liked
    399 times
    Images

I love my 04 AC. But from the looks of it the front end has similarities to the new tacos and 4skinners. Not sure if I like headlights that stick out that much from the sheet metal. And imo. I have never liked the gauge cluster in the 2nd gens i hope they change it. Those plastic rings never did it for me. But that's my thinking.

The new Chevys look pretty damn good though. When I feel like having a truck payment again the tundra will get my first look
    Last edited by ZapcoTundra; 01-30-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    Jason
    It's paid off and and starts when i turn the key

If You seek advice, then LISTEN with your EARS not your MOUTH.....

Liked
    3 times

By buddy works for Toyota headquarter and has seen the actuall truck. This is all he is willing to share with me. Darn

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)