2014 Tundra, not sure it's worth another thread, definitely not a new sub forum.

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Heavishot
  • 1 Post By roadstarca

Thread: 2014 Tundra, not sure it's worth another thread, definitely not a new sub forum.

Liked
    7 times

Default 2014 Tundra, not sure it's worth another thread, definitely not a new sub forum.

For all those 2nd gen owners who were worried about getting bumped on the food chain, I think you can rest easy. I don't think that the 2014 deserves its own sub forum on TS. What do you
    think?

after 7 model years, the changes are like putting perfume on a pig

Here are some of the highlights posted in another thread.

-Wider taller grille, three piece rear bumper, integrated spoiler into tailgate, trailer brake controller
    -New trim packages
    -New gauges / interior design
    -Front seats have additional travel, and CrewMax rear seats can now be folded up
    -Segment-Leading Standard Backup Camera and Bluetooth® on All Grades
    -Shock-absorber valving has been re-tuned to improve Tundra ride quality over harsh surfaces.
    -Patented aerodynamic stabilizer fins are added to the outside surface of the rear tail lamp lens, and the outside mirror bases. ???
    2007 5.7L DC TRD 4x4
    2014 5.7L DC TRD 4x4

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    2 times

Default Re: 2014 Tundra, not sure it's worth another thread, definitely not a new sub forum.

I agree. Definitely nothing there to make me want to upgrade my '07.
    DanielAcosta likes this.
    2007 Tundra DC 4x4 5.7L
    Blue Streak Metallic
    Bakflip F1
    Tailgate keyfob lock mod
    Linex Blue Streak Metallic
    Putco bed lights

Liked
    8 times
    Images

Default Re: 2014 Tundra, not sure it's worth another thread, definitely not a new sub forum.

I agree as well. Same pretty girl, different dress, shoes, and makeup.... Still glad I bought my 2013 CM.
    2013 Tundra 5.7 4x4 Crewmax Limited Platinum, Barcelona Red

Liked
    7 times

It's been almost a week and based on the lack of response, I guess it wasn't even worth another thread.
    dantheman762 likes this.
    2007 5.7L DC TRD 4x4
    2014 5.7L DC TRD 4x4

Veteran Member
    Liked
    155 times
    Images

it will have to happen sooner or later, just enough changes made that we couldnt completely help each other out.
    i however dont think anyone will roll in looking down on us, because of the things not changed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.