2014 Crewmax Exhaust

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 Crewmax Exhaust

Liked
    9 times
    Images

Default 2014 Crewmax Exhaust

Yesterday I had TRD dual exhaust installed on my SR5 Crewmax and I have to say I love the sound and performance the exhaust added to the truck.

All that being said is there any market for me to sell my stock exhaust? The only reason I would sell is to fund other mods. If I could sell how much should I ask being that the truck only had 300 miles on it when it was taken off.

Cheers,
    Steve
    2014 Tundra SR5 TRD 4x4 Crewmax
    TRD Sway bar
    TRD Dual Exhaust
    Rugged liner tonneau cover
    Yakima Warrior Rack

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Liked
    58 times

Default Re: 2014 Crewmax Exhaust

I've seen several for sale, don't know how many people actually buy them though. Maybe someone who threw theirs out and bought an exhaust that they really don't like. I'd throw it up on craigslist for 50$ to see if anyone bites.
    2012 Magnetic Grey Rock Warrior Crewmax 5.7L
    Firestone Ride-Rite Airbags
    Line X bed liner
    5% window tint on back windows
    20% window tint on front
    5% visor strip tint
    K&N drop in filter (Charcoal filter removed)
    Weather Tech all season floor mats
    20x9 Black Raceline Assault (991B) Wheels 5x150 +25 (sitting in garage)
    Truxedo LowPro Tonneau Cover
    Hopkins Impluse Break Controller
    Coming soon:
    4.5" BDS lift with Fox 2.0 shocks
    OEM Tow Mirrors
    Smitty M1 Fender Flares painted to match

Liked
    405 times

I see them on Craigslist here in Southern CA all the time. Prices range from $40-$250. I've never paid more than $40 and have bought 30-40 of em.

That said, if you live in an area where they salt the roads in the winter you may be able to fetch more from somebody with rotted out exhaust. Unfortunately, Toyota made a change to their systems. You won't be able to install your system on any 07-09 Tundra's. Nor will you be able to install it onto a regular short bed or a double cab long bed. So it may be a while before someones 2010 crewmax or double cab shortbed rots out.
    I like to build BAmufflers

Liked
    191 times

The last one that I took off, no one would buy it. I finally took it to the scrap metal place and got a few bucks for it just to get it out of my way.
    2014 Tundra Double Cab Limited 4x4. Sunset Bronze Mica with tan leather. Color matched Toyota OEM fender flares. Line-X. Lund Crossroads running boards. Tonno Pro hard folding tonneau cover.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.