2007 Tundra Aftermarket Parts and Accessories

1. Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums - a website dedicated to all things Toyota Tundra.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forums today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Tundra Aftermarket Parts and Accessories

Liked
    165 times

Default 2007 Tundra Aftermarket Parts and Accessories

Post here when and if you find any.

I know its a new truck and only one week or two on the market but anyone wanting to know this stuff should post here.
    If you know of a company making items already or is soon to have them post it up.
    TRD Supercharged 03' Toyota Tundra V-8 Access Cab, 4.7L, 4x4,
    PolyDyn 3000 degree Ceramic Coated---S&S Long Tube Headers w/ High Flow Catalytic Converters, OEM Toyota Gaskets, studs, nuts
    S&S Y-pipe, BAMuffler, Volant CAI w/ AMSOIL Ea Air Induction Filter # EaAU3560 & Pre-Filter
    305/65/17 BFG KM2 Muds on American Racing ATX: 17" Teflon Coated Aluminum Artillery Wheels
    MOTIVE 4.56 gears & All F & R Diffs/Axle Bearings: KOYO bearings: Cryo'd, REM polished/Microblue Racing Coated
    Front IFS/Diff: ARB RD90 Locker , ORS Manual hub conversion, Fully RE-Inforced/Gusseted Spindle
    Rear Diff: ARB RD129 Locker
    Donahoe Racing Coilovers (cranked 2.5")
    Total Chaos Upper Control Arms With TC Nylatron Bushing upgrade, Poly Rack Bushings.
    ICON 2.5" 11" travel piggyback resevoir Rear shocks w/ Deaver G57 10 pack rear springs, Custom U-Bolt Flip Conversion
    Custom 3" Body Lift: Upgraded Grade 8 / F911 1/2" bolts, DayStar Poly Cab Mount Kit
    Custom extended Steering Shaft for 3" BL

Custom Fitted ARB Sahara Bumper for 3" body Lift with Fog Light Kit and HID converted KC SlimLites in Front and WARN 9.5XP winch.
    All 3: Skid-Row Skid-plates

2. Remove Advertisements
    Toyota Tundra Forum
    Advertisements

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 2007 Tundra Aftermarket Parts and Accessories

Ditto!!!!! Posted message concerning chips and headers earlier. I believe that the JBA headers mentioned are for the 4 liter and not the 5. Aftermarket parts are but non existent concerning performance enhancement for this new motor. If anyone has the poop, please respond. Thanks

Liked
    0 times

Unichip has a performance hardwire at a certified performance shop or wait till end of the year for the plug and play.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Trying to find some black 20 inch after mkt wheels for my new 07 Tundra,,
    want to lift it to!! Cant find anyone who has figured it out yet! Any suggestions??

Supporter
    Liked
    0 times

Hello Members,
    I'm happy to join you at TS. I recently traded my 03 Tacoma for the new Tundra. This truck is incredible. So comfortable and so much power. As far as accessories I've found: Amsoil 0W-20 (this weight is new for 2007 you have to go to the corporate website to find it) BedRug bedliner (fits my crew max perfectly and looks great)and last Weathertech floorliners to keep the carpet clean. All 3 available right now for the Crew Max. Thanks for the great Tundra site from what I've seen there is a wealth of information. 25 dollars is a bargain.
    Sincerely Mike (coyote45)

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

I was looking for anything also since I just bought a 07. I have heard someone here in Kansas City is working on several things and is already into the motor on a 07. Anyone know who that is?

Lurking Member
    Liked
    0 times

Have a 2007 5.7, Reg Cab, Lng Bd, 4 X 4. Have not found any accessories for this truck yet. Would be very interested in 18" wheels, Tonneau cover, Sun visors and maybe Nerf bar.

Tundra Solutions Founder Truck Champion's Avatar
    Liked
    135 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by AZ85044 View Post
    Have a 2007 5.7, Reg Cab, Lng Bd, 4 X 4. Have not found any accessories for this truck yet. Would be very interested in 18" wheels, Tonneau cover, Sun visors and maybe Nerf bar.
    Toyota missed the whole "sport truck" marketing avenue with regards to the Tundra RC short bed 5.7L trucks. In part probably because TRD has little or nothing to offer Toyota for tundra performance parts. Perception is reality and it appears like TRD only cares about Nascar and that's where their focus is.

Every year TRD creates these one-off 100k show trucks for SEMA and promises Tundra performance parts but rarely markets anything. They throw an exhaust kit out and some mats in an attempt to appease the Tundra geeks but I'm not having it. I sat in on a Toyota press presentation 9 months ago where the Toyota national truck operations manager promised all kinds of parts both performance and cosmetic for the Tundra. However today I still have to tell consumers that if you want something with regards to performance good luck finding it. Does anyone see TRD in the forums here on TS marketing their performance parts?

When is Toyota going to wake up and start partnering with companies that can actually produce and market Tundra performance parts. There is a demand from consumers not only for racing, but towing, off-roading, and street performance.
    Tundra Solutions Founder and 5 time Tundra Owner. @TruckChampion

Liked
    1 times

I ordered stainless steel nerf bars for my 2007 Tundra regular cab from autotruckaccessories.com. Really good quality at a fair price. About a 30 minute job to install. No drilling. Fit was perfect.
    Also found a Lund bug shield that is good quality from, of all places, J.C. Whitney. Any one finding new items please e-mail me.

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

i have the metra dash kits to put in single din or double din radios and nav in 2007 tundras 100 dollars plus shipping nbirnbaum@hotmail.com

Liked
    0 times
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by TundraSoul View Post
    Toyota missed the whole "sport truck" marketing avenue with regards to the Tundra RC short bed 5.7L trucks. In part probably because TRD has little or nothing to offer Toyota for tundra performance parts. Perception is reality and it appears like TRD only cares about Nascar and that's where their focus is.

Every year TRD creates these one-off 100k show trucks for SEMA and promises Tundra performance parts but rarely markets anything. They throw an exhaust kit out and some mats in an attempt to appease the Tundra geeks but I'm not having it. I sat in on a Toyota press presentation 9 months ago where the Toyota national truck operations manager promised all kinds of parts both performance and cosmetic for the Tundra. However today I still have to tell consumers that if you want something with regards to performance good luck finding it. Does anyone see TRD in the forums here on TS marketing their performance parts?

When is Toyota going to wake up and start partnering with companies that can actually produce and market Tundra performance parts. There is a demand from consumers not only for racing, but towing, off-roading, and street performance.
    Didn't the Tundra win some award at the SEMA Show last year for aftermarket products?
    2007 Tundra CrewMax LTD 8272 Black/Sand Biege - Navigation, Rear Seat Entertainment, 20" Alloys, Sunroof, Mudguards, Sonar, DTR, V2 Alarm w/GBS.
    MODS: Line-X, RETRAX, Tech Formula Paint Sealant, Debadged, Clear DRL's, AMP Powerstep Running Boards, 2.4" ReadyLift, Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/55/20's on OEM LTD 20" Alloys, Ravelco Anti-Theft Device, aFe CAI Stage 2 ProDry S, Corsa Performance Touring Exhaust. NEXT MODS: TRD Sway Bar, Auto Tailgate.

2000 4Runner LTD Millenium Silver 2WD - TRD Intake Air Filter, Clear-Corner Parking lenses, partial Debadge. Removed: Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer

1965 Ford Mustang 289 cid Laser Red - 5 spd, McLeod Clutch, Hydraulic Slave Clutch Cylinder, 3:89 Trac-Loc, 9" Lincoln Versialles Differential, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, SVO Aluminum Master Cylinder, Simmons F90 custom wheels with Front/Rear width off-set, TFS Twisted Wedge heads, Holley 650 Double Pumper, Crower Custom CAM, Hooker Headers, Flowmaster w/H-pipe 2.5", SPAL fan, Weiand Stealth Intake - Mid 13's at 104 MPH street tires!

SOLD: 1993 Toyota Truck Xtra Cab SR5 2WD - E&C Spring UCA 3" lift, ProComp 3" Body lift, ProComp ES3000 Shocks, Rear Add-A-Leafs, 14mm Sway-Away Torsion Bars, Custom Skidplate and Driving light bar w/PIAA 40 Driving lights, Hella H4 Headlights, Optima Battery, Jacobs Omni-Pak w/8.5mm wires, K&N FIPK, FlowMaster 2 Chamber 2.5" CAT-Back Exhaust, 10 deg. Advanced Timing, Western 15x8 wheels, BFG TA KO's 31x10.5x15, 4.11:1 Gears w/Tru-Trac TracLok.

IYAOYAS!

Liked
    1 times

Anyone know who out there has rims for the new Tundra other than tirerack.com?

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax
    2005 Toyota Camry

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

We just bought the new 2007 Tundra 5.7 , we bought wheels through tirerack.com 20" rims
    Zinik Z12 Mazotti Black w/Mach Lip

also looked at wheelmax.com- has free shipping.

we went with tirerack because we went with a less expensive tire, but we did have to pay for shipping $200

Rookie
    Liked
    0 times

Liked
    0 times

I bought a 2007 DC 4.7 at the end of March. At first I was ticked because of the limited accessories that was being offered. Since then manufactures are slowly bring out accessories, but still it's limited. I have found, and added, a Truxedo Lo PRO QT bed cover, Wade ventvisors & bug deflector, Westin 3" bull-bar & nerf bars, and a Bully LED Third Brake Light (LED). Realtruck.com, truckaccessorizer.com are the main sites so far I have been able to find accessories for a good price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast