Lets see Lifted Sequoia Pics - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum
 90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 326 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to NickT916 Send a message via MSN to NickT916
Lets see Lifted Sequoia Pics

Is it me or is it impossible to find any 1st Gen Lifted Sequoias? Im thinking about a 2-3" lift with 285 MT tires, but i have yet to see a nice lifted sequoia. The best i was able to find was this picture, and i was wondering if you guys can post lifted Seq's here, yours or not doesnt matter, and if you know specs list them as well.

I think we should have a Sticky thread as well, where people can post pics of the Sequoias, unless i missed it?

3" toytec spacer lift kit 32" tires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Choose from over 100 different credit companies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 326 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 09:37 PM
nem

Re: Lets see Lifted Sequoia Pics

This showoff thread inspired me:

https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...fted-sequoias/

Mine: Tundra Bilstein 5100's in the front set at highest setting, daystar 2 inch spacer in the rear along with air-lift 1000 airbags. 285/70R17 BFG AT's. Also not shown in this pic it now has Spidertrax wheel adapters, the tire was rubbing the uca and frame. Get the offset right if you're buying wheels, the spacers would easily make factory wheels work I think.

post #3 of 326 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Rookie

Won't say Lifted but leveled for now. Tires still rub too! Nitto Dune Grapplers LT285-55R20 w/ KMC 795 HOSS / Bronze

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2002 Limited 4x4
JBA Headers, K&N Cold Air System, .04 Denso Iridium plugs,

post #4 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 11:25 PM
nem

[quote=Bwinds;1072148]Won't say Lifted but leveled for now. Tires still rub too! Nitto Dune Grapplers LT285-55R20 w/ KMC 795 HOSS / Bronze
/quote]

Nice 1st post - nice truck. I like the black wheels, my chrome ones are leftover from when the truck was my wife's kid hauler. Now it's my (off-road) kid hauler :crazy:

The 2 inch daystar spacers might make your seq a little tall in the rear but they're cheap and super easy to put in. What did you use in the front?
post #5 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 AM
Lurking Member

Hi guys, I'm not a Sequoia owner but i'm looking to sell some 285/70/17 GY Mtr's to a 2001 Sequoia owner. In a email to me he's questioning whether or not they will fit? What is the 2001 stock wheel size? and do you think they would rub?

Cheers
post #6 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Rookie

I know this thread is old but heres mine. theres more in my album.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user141034_pic8477_1230337016.jpg (81.9 KB, 8232 views)
post #7 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Rookie

Thanks, I also changed my rims from the bronze to Black. Sorry been a long time since I been in here snooping around but, I have Ready Lifts in the front. They have caused some CV leakage and now my upper ball joint rubber boots have cracked. As far as the back, I was going to get the longer coil springs and shocks from Downey-off road but they just went out of business the beginning of August. So, I am searching for springs from someone else. Any Ideas?

2002 Limited 4x4
JBA Headers, K&N Cold Air System, .04 Denso Iridium plugs,
post #8 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Veteran Member

I have the Downey's in the rear, and they are a bit soft. I'm looking into the Old Man Emu rear springs for an FJ100 series 2" lift, and the shocks. My bilstein's can hardly handle the weight. The FJ is about 95 lbs heavier, but similar rear springs and shocks. I haven't seen anyone do them yet, so I'm not sure where it will set the rear height of the Sequoia?? I've been talking with the guys over at Slee Off Road about it, and they've not done it yet either. Guess, I'll just have to try them. I think they are about $170 for the pair.
post #9 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Veteran Member

Here is a picture of mine with the Downey coil-over in front cranked up about 2.5", and Downey 2" springs in rear with Bilstein 6738 HD shocks. 265/75/16 AT's, and 16x8 wheels (285's also fit fine on this set-up). Total Chaos steering rack bushings, Daystar poly bushings. Handles much better than stock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1733.jpg (198.8 KB, 9959 views)
HardYakka likes this.
post #10 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Rookie

Hey looks good, similar to mine.(wifes actually) I want to put offroad tube-stepbars like they have for trucks, and every other suv! except sequoias!, i was thinking of modifying tundra or tacoma steps to give it a more Truck like look. Cool brush guard!
post #11 of 326 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks, we try to keep it looking good. If you're still looking for some nice step-bar/sliders, try looking at N-Fab.com. They have some really well built bars, and they might have them for the Sequoia...or at least the Double Cab Tundra (which might be the right length). You might even be able to customize the Slee off-road sliders for a FJ100 series land cruiser to fit the Sequoia.
Nathammond7 likes this.
post #12 of 326 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to NickT916 Send a message via MSN to NickT916

ill bring this back to life anymore new pics available, anyone? im still looking for good 4WD to lift
Nathammond7 likes this.

Choose from over 100 different credit companies
post #13 of 326 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Veteran Member

Any new what? Are you asking about a lift or a vehicle?
post #14 of 326 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
sp04342

Take the running boards off, only 8 bolts per side. Not only does it make the sequoia look way tougher, but it also gives the visual impression of it sitting a couple of inches higher. The running boards look weak.
post #15 of 326 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Veteran Member

I would take my running boards off, except they actually serve a purpose to get my vertically challenged wife and kids into the Sequoia.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page