TCH Extended Warranty Anyone? via Toyota or other provider? - Page 2 - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Rookie

Re: TCH Extended Warranty Anyone? via Toyota or other provider?

I contacted Niel at Crown Toyota at 785 691 6149. Offered the Toyota warranty (7yr 100000 platinum) for my 2007 Dcab 2wd for a cost of $805. The 4wd one would have been $845. That beats the price from Greenfield dealership by a little more than $200 and the one I purchased from my local dealer by a lot more!

Cancellation line.....here I come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Rookie

I pucharsed a warranty from Jake Sacks at Crown Toyota in Lawrence, KS. I purchased a 7yr/ 100,000 mile for 970. The dealership in Mo was charging me 2100. It was outrageous. His email address is [email protected]. His direct line is 316-258-5924. Mention ed harringtom sent you!!!!!!
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Rookie

Neil Hull is no longer a part of the Crown team and the number give above will not get you Crown anymore. In the future please contact either Jake Sacks or Mike Case by calling the main number at 785 843 7700. I have Neil's old cell phone number and if you call it you will not get Crown, you'll get me. I do IT consulting for Crown but I don't work for them and I don't anything with the warranties. All I can do is give you their main number.

Thanks,
Mike Stanclift
Manager, New Networking Directions

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific85 View Post
Some people have speculated that the warranty price may rise if reliability proves to be lower than predicted.
Pure FUD. Every forum I visit you post this crap. Where is there proof of the supposid speculation? Cut it out. Troy at ToG hasn't increased his price one iota since the TCH (or conventional Camry) have been introduced. You work for Honda? The reliability of the Hybrid has been nothing but stellar. I "speculate" that won't change.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulecaesar View Post
Toyota of Greenfield, MA, 413-772-0231 , ask for Troy Dietrich, mention that you heard about him in this forum. He will give you instructions for cancelling your plan, getting a refund, and purchasing the same plan for less $$.

~rule
I AM GOING TO CALL HIM IN THE MORNING! I can't belive how much I paid for my warranty. Now by going through him I will save $1200.00!
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Rookie

Is this guy still around, if so what does the longest tundra warranty go for currently? what's the going rate? thanks Im looking at an 08 tundra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page