Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - Camry Hybrid Owners Introduce Yourself Here - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - Camry Hybrid Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hi and welcome to the Tundra Solutions Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to register on our site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, we have a large group of friendly members ready to help you.

To start with, We would like to share some useful resources that are available to help you on our site and to customize your Tundra Solutions account.

TundraSolutions.com FAQ - https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...new_faq_item_1

Edit Profile - https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...do=editprofile
In the edit profile area of your user control panel, you can update your location, dealer choice, vehicle choice, and additional information. Some information, like your vehicle selection is shown in your posts, so other members know what you drive.

Edit Signature - https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/usercp.php
In your edit signature area of your user control panel, you can customize your post signature. This is a neat way to let other members know something about you. When you post a message, you can optionally include your signature with your post.

Edit Options - https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...do=editoptions
In the edit options area of your user control panel, you can set your privacy settings, messaging notifications, thread display options, date options, and miscellaneous options.

Paid Subscription - https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/payments.php
In the Paid Subscription area of your user control panel, you may subscribe to our website, and your account will be instantly upgraded. This for instance grants you access into the subscriber forums.

Customer Support - https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Access our support resources when you need them. Just click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of any page. Your message will be sent to us, and handled promptly.

We hope to see you online.

Sincerely,
The Tundra Solutions Forums staff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Rookie

Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - Camry Hybrid Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hello fellow HyCam owners! Nice of Tundra solutions to dedicate a section for Us. Great car ugh! As a tech its great to find all the info. I might need. Thanks!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 11:51 AM

Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - Camry Hybrid Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hello,
My name is schmidtj.
I owned a '04 Prius for two years, traded it in for what I paid for it and got a '07 Camry Hybrid.
I got both cars for the same reason. Not because of their fuel economy, not because of their low emissions, just because of their 'gee wizz' factor.
I loved the Prius, I love the Camry Hybrid.
I wish there was more message traffic on this board but the files in the Knowledge Base are kickass and well worth the modest subscription fee.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Rookie

Lightbulb Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - Camry Hybrid Owners Introduce Yourself Here

I just purchased a magnetic grey Camry Hybrid with a sunroof, rear spoiler, floor mats, leather seats, and heated seats and mirrors. I think I got a great deal as I paid $27,500 for it. That is $ 2,549 off the MSRP of
$ 30,049. I sent e-mails to dealers in San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, Mcallen, and Harlingen. I told them what color and options I wanted and asked them to quote me their best price. The offers started coming in and I would e-mail that offer to another competing dealer and they would match the offer or beat it. The McAllen dealer came up with the best price which was to my convenience as they are only 40 miles away from me. I'll write back soon once I have had the opportunity to drive around under various conditions. So far it has been great.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Lurking Member

Hi folks! Just got a new 2007 Camry HV. Traded in 2 Ford SUV's that were KILLING me on gas. How long does it take to grow out of the stage where you just hold up all the traffic trying to see how long you can go on just the traction motor? I'm having so much fun I haven't even opened up the hood yet.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Banned

I Am A New Owner Of The Hybrid And Have Taken A Long Trip Out Of Town. The Panel Registers 80miles Cruising On The Battery. What Does This Mean In Terms Of The Number Of Miles I Can Travel Before My Battery Must Be Recharged. Maseru
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Rookie

Hi,

Steve here... Just picked up our '07 TCH Saturday night (once we told the dealer we wanted to buy, they kept everyone around until after 10PM to close the deal and send us out with the car!)...

My reasons for going TCH were simple - my '05 Accord V-6 was getting 19MPG in the city, and I'm interested in getting our country out of bed with countries whose leaders hate us.

Colorado also has impressive tax credits to subsidize the cost difference of a hybrid (85% of the spread between a hybrid and non-hybrid model of a car, which in the case of the TCH is $2,265, and which doesn't phase out at the end of Sep '07!)

Now, I only have about miles on it so far, but with gentle driving, I'm can get to about 41 MPG in Denver city or highway. So far, so good...
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Rookie

Picked up my 08' on the 26th. Still figuring out all the stuff.

2008 TCH Black
2007 H2
2002 F150
1993 F150 Lightning turbo
1967 Shelby Cobra
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Rookie

Hey all, New 2008 Camry Hybrid full spec. owner here!

Pics coming soon!

Also have 07 Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Supporter

I subscribed in order to find any tsb for the 2007 camry hybrid. Where do I find them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page