Navigation/Video Override - No More Lockouts! - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Preferred Dealer

Navigation/Video Override - No More Lockouts!

Greetings members,

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark, the Sales Executive for Prestigious Society and a preferred dealer here at TS. Our company specializes in providing OEM navigation/video enhancement and enables the lock-outs features as many Toyota/Lexus owners are frustrated with.

During the past 1 1/2 years, we have served many Lexus owners (from ClubLexus and LexusOwnerClub) in the US as well as Canada, Europe and Middle East. All of our clients are extremely pleased with our Plug & Play override module.

Today we completed our test for the application we developed for the 2007 - 2009 Camry and Camry Hybrid! The module works just like the application we have for Lexus, Tundra, Highlander, 4Runner, Sienna and Sequoia. When the navigation override is activated, it will enable all the lockouts with respect to your navigation system while the vehicle is in motion. This includes entering address, POI, Bluetooth features, phone book, phone pad and navigating MP3 folders and playlist.

Another feature built in to this override module is enabled the video for the passengers. The override module is compatible with 3rd party video input. One popular video input is utilizing the plug and play iPod integration that currently being offered by many companies in the market.

Again, this module is 100% plug and play and absolutely no wire cutting. Please visit the Group Buy section if you want to take advantage on our special pricing.

Thanks!

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Jer
Veteran Member

Re: Navigation/Video Override - No More Lockouts!

I have a disc that performs this but it doesn't give me DVD functionality which isn't a huge problem but I'm interested in your product. Does it require any cutting or modification of the factory wiring harness? Do I have to take the dash apart to install it? Ejecting a disc and putting another one in is one thing but I don't know if I want to go to the effort of cutting into my factory harness. Thanks for answering my questions.

Edit: Sorry, just saw that you don't have to cut into the factory harness. I assume I still need to get into the dash to install it though.

A right, not a privilege - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

=-----> DO NOT SHIP W/DAS (DEPENDABLE AUTO SHIPPERS)!! <----=
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Preferred Dealer

Re: Navigation/Video Override - No More Lockouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
I have a disc that performs this but it doesn't give me DVD functionality which isn't a huge problem but I'm interested in your product. Does it require any cutting or modification of the factory wiring harness? Do I have to take the dash apart to install it? Ejecting a disc and putting another one in is one thing but I don't know if I want to go to the effort of cutting into my factory harness. Thanks for answering my questions.

Edit: Sorry, just saw that you don't have to cut into the factory harness. I assume I still need to get into the dash to install it though.
Yes, this is a 100% plug and play module. Yes, in order to install the module you will need to gain access to the rear of your navigation system. Our instructions will guide you step by step which interior parts to remove and how to remove it of course. In the instruction you will also found many pictures illustrate the entire installation process.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are here to help.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page