toyota corolla fielder 2014 - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By cheapskate

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-06-2018, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

toyota corolla fielder 2014

hi good day all i need some help i just get my toyota corolla fielder 2014 and they didn't came with any fog lights so i buy a kit online and going to install and there were wires already there for the fogs so i jacked them in and i don't know how to turn them on any help please
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Supporter

Re: toyota corolla fielder 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by veshancobra View Post
hi good day all i need some help i just get my toyota corolla fielder 2014 and they didn't came with any fog lights so i buy a kit online and going to install and there were wires already there for the fogs so i jacked them in and i don't know how to turn them on any help please
There aren't many Corolla members on this site. You may have better luck going to the Toyota Nation website for an answer to your question.

Larry

2004 Tundra V8 Limited Access Cab 4X4, HANKOOK DynoPro,ATM P265/70R17 113T, Auto Dim Comp/Temp Mirror, Aero Turbine #2525 muffler, Access Roll Up Cover, Optima D31A battery, Eclipse AVN5510]

If a combo of all these whizz bangs met their claims you'd have to siphon gas out of your tank every second day and sell the excess horsepower on the third????
If your engine doesn't consume ANY oil it will seize???
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Supercharged Member

Re: toyota corolla fielder 2014

Most all Toyota's are built very similar though so it might not be a whole lot different. You installed the fog lights and plugged them in but do you have a fog light switch or confirm the presence of a fuse if needed? Below is a link to one for a Tundra. If this one doesn't apply to your vehicle do a search on here for other similar threads.

https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...light-install/
LGL002 likes this.

2012 Crewmax TRD 5.7, 4x4, 15% tint all around plus sunstrip. Ionic Gladiator running boards. Weathertechs front and rear. Line X, AVS vent visors. Viper 5301 2 way remote start, MBRP S5316304 cat back exhaust. Bakflip Fibermax tonneau cover.
Traded in my 05 4x4 DC, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Catback15820, Line X bedliner, Rampage Patriot running boards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page