Toyota Tundra Forums banner

are any of you in/near colorado or utah who would want to take your fj offroad?

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  lute_fish 
#1 ·
no, seriously. theyre very good. take a look at this:

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/35607/cat/540/limit/recent

i hope that link doesnt break, it has the "recent" thing in there...but it's in the offroad photo gallery. i think that's the rubicon.

if any of you would be interested in running trails around moab or the rockies near I-70 or west of colorado springs, there's a thread in the offroad forum for utah expeditions, and a thread in the southwest forum about colorado 4wheeling trips.

i think it'd be pretty cool to have one of the new fjs on a trail run. if youre worried about trail damage, if i can herd a tundra through the places ive been without scars, i can definately spot an fj.

-sean

#2 ·
One of the guys at the local 4x4 shop has always had landcruisers. He sold his tricked out 80 series after gettin the new FJ. He said it was the most capable rig right off the lot that he has ever had.

Yeah thats the Con- they went w/ the TTORA crew in July

#4 ·
I'm giving this thread a bump just in case. A lot of the routes I'm running over the next few weekends will all be fairly mellow, mainly adventure/camping/exploration routes since it's the end of the season.

If anyone is near Denver/Colo Spgs/Summit/etc. and would like to come with on an easier trip involving some mild wheeling and some camping & hiking, send me a PM or just post on one of the threads in the Offroad forum.

You know your FJs want to see some dirt :D.

Body damage, paint scratches, and mechanical failure will be non-issues on any routes we do with stock vehicles in the queue.

-Sean

#5 ·
Did you guys ever do anything with this?

I would be down for something I am tired of shoveling snow and Christmas stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.