9 daze in Baja - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-26-2014, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Supercharged Member

9 daze in Baja

Got back last night from 9 days 400+ miles below the border. Spent time on both sides of the peninsula and had a stellar trip! We spent 2 nights with good friends on the Pacific side and the rest of the time at BdeLA fishing and doing nothing, which is my favorite!

We both caught our biggest Yellowtail ever! Mine 34 pounds and hers 29 pounds for a total of 5. She farmed 2 that we'll get next time. We fished with Enrique Daggett who knows his stuff and didn't think twice about running an hour north to the honey hole.

Only shot of the truck to stay on topic. In the background after shucking Pismo Clams.
photo.jpg DSCN4208.jpg [NO_ADS]DSCN4244.jpg DSCN4286.jpgDSCN4418.jpgDSCN4345.jpg[/NO_ADS]

All you Baja lovers check out:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Supporter

Garage
Re: 9 daze in Baja

Nice! Those are some [email protected] 'tails!!

The wahoo bite has been as far north as Catalina so I went out last week on my nephews 20' Sea Ox CC and fished from Dana south to O'side. Didn't get lucky, but the water is 73F+ and as blue as Cabo water!!

2015 Tundra DC 5.7L SR5
Magnetic Gray Metallic
2002 Tundra V8 SR5 2WD AC (SOLD!)

Ham Radio: KJ6OPA | CB Radio/Handle: Midland 75-822/"Marksman"

"I came into this world covered in someone else's blood and screaming...I'm not afraid to leave it in the same way."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page