Portsmouth Island 4x4 and Camping! - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Talking Portsmouth Island 4x4 and Camping!

Me, my wife and another couple went camping down at Portsmouth Island a couple weekends ago. We had to take a ferry over from Atlantic NC and stayed for two nights in tents up near the dunes! It was really nice being so far away from the real world and I'd suggest a trip to anybody with a 4x4! There aren't any paved roads on the entire island and you can camp anywhere you want. There are cabins in one area of the island but the rest of the island makes you feel like you're on a deserted island. The best camping I've done really. For my wife's first time camping she did awesome too! Note my creeper buddy Jimmy digging for the fire pit...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (613.7 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (623.4 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (862.4 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (390.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (447.9 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (276.6 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (494.3 KB, 79 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Just a Herbicidal maniac.

Garage
Re: Portsmouth Island 4x4 and Camping!

That is AWESOME!!! Great pics. Thanks so much for sharing!

*** 2007 Black Tundra CrewMax 5.7 liter SR5 4x4 with TRD and tow packages. Old Man Emu 3/1 complete lift with Toyo Open Country M/T's - 285x75x18's. Hypertech speedo recalibrator. Ultra Motorsports 18" black rims with silver accents. N-Fab 6-step, wheel to wheel black nerf bars. G-Tek radiator air-dam and door sill protectors. Arma Coatings spray in bedliner and bumpers by On The Road Trucks in Rocklin, CA. De-badged. Black grill surround. RBP black exhaust tip. Air Lift 5000 air bags with WirelessOne remote. Amp Research bed step.
*** 2008 Flint Mica Yaris aka: Vios 'S' sedan. TRD lowering springs, TRD cold air intake, TRD anti-sway bar for the rear, TRD Sportivo rear shocks and front struts. Tinted windows all the way around, Tanabe front shock tower brace, 17" rims - Samurai SC02 Hyper Black. Megan Racing header.
*** 2009 Salsa Red Corolla 'S' 5-speed manual.Wife's ride. Back windows tinted, but otherwise stock.
*** 2003 Silver Corolla 'S'. Daughters ride. Totally stock.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page