Need advice. - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-26-2013, 04:03 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Need advice.

Hi,

I am new at this forum and do not know its a right place to post the question.
I have been planning to buy a Yaris so for that purpose I want to get the information about Yaris advantages and disadvantages. Any Suggestions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Just a Herbicidal maniac.

Garage
Re: Need advice.

3-door hatch back or 4-door sedan? I have a 2008 sedan and it's been a GREAT car for me! 30 mpg city, 37 hwy. With a family of four, the sedan made the most sense for me/us.

Now that I think about it, Toyota is no longer making the sedan. That would have to be a used car purchase. If you want it as a commuter car, works great!

*** 2007 Black Tundra CrewMax 5.7 liter SR5 4x4 with TRD and tow packages. Old Man Emu 3/1 complete lift with Toyo Open Country M/T's - 285x75x18's. Hypertech speedo recalibrator. Ultra Motorsports 18" black rims with silver accents. N-Fab 6-step, wheel to wheel black nerf bars. G-Tek radiator air-dam and door sill protectors. Arma Coatings spray in bedliner and bumpers by On The Road Trucks in Rocklin, CA. De-badged. Black grill surround. RBP black exhaust tip. Air Lift 5000 air bags with WirelessOne remote. Amp Research bed step.
*** 2008 Flint Mica Yaris aka: Vios 'S' sedan. TRD lowering springs, TRD cold air intake, TRD anti-sway bar for the rear, TRD Sportivo rear shocks and front struts. Tinted windows all the way around, Tanabe front shock tower brace, 17" rims - Samurai SC02 Hyper Black. Megan Racing header.
*** 2009 Salsa Red Corolla 'S' 5-speed manual.Wife's ride. Back windows tinted, but otherwise stock.
*** 2003 Silver Corolla 'S'. Daughters ride. Totally stock.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 04:51 AM
Lurking Member

Yaris's are GREAT you need it my man!

JaredFalls44- Idaho Carpet
IDAHO CARPET CLEANING AND RESTORATION - Idaho Falls

JaredFalls44 - Idaho Carpet

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 05:07 AM
Veteran Member

I had a 2000 Toyota Echo, which was the predecessor to the Yaris. I believe they had the same driveline. Mine was a 1.5 liter, manual transmission. Bought it in 2008 with 75,000 miles on it.

Great car for what it is. I had an accident with it at 197,000 miles in 2016. Fairly minor damage, but with the year and mileage the insurance company totalled it. Gave me a check for $2,000 after the deductible. Can't really complain about that.

Oil changes, tires, a mass airflow sensor, battery and one set of brakes were all that needed to be done to it. It just ran and ran. City / Highway driving averaged about 37 mpg over the time I had it. Easy to get around the city in it, and easy to park.

2013 Tundra DC 4X2 4.6l Silver Sky Metallic
2010 Camry
2014 Camry
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

« Why no posts? | - »
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page