Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals,

I have some Tundra stuff that I need to get out of my garage. I do not want to deal with shipping so if you're local and want to purchase something (cheap), please let me know.
Here are some items.

Rear Bumber and brackets - no dents
Front Leather Seats - Gray
Front Window wind deflectors
Grille
Black Fender Flares

Please let me know if you are interested. I have more and will post as soon as possible.

Dan -

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
what are you doing with Tundra Gear? Is the Glorified station wagon gone and you've decided to go a real truck? :D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Station Wagon?!

Dave gave me his stuff before he left so I'm trying to get rid of it. Need anything?

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Sorry, weak attempt at a joke. Isn't the Sequioa just a tall station wagon.

No I dont need anything. Are the grey leather seats his IS luxuary package seats or the OEM seats with the aftermarket leather?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark, no need to apologize my friend. It is a tall station wagon. That's why I lowered it! :)

OEM leather seats that are sitting in my garage in plastic bags. I might have to go to Ebay.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Jason,

Yes I do have some stuff left. The seats and flares are spoken for but other stuff is still available. What are you interested in?

atomic80 said:
So why didn't Dave give some of that stuff to ME!?!?

You still have some of those things left?

·
Registered
2 Posts
pictures of the leather seats? Also are you willing to part the with the fender flares? Shipping to 92101?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but you might want to look at the date of this thread. It was 18 years ago the OP posted this stuff so most likely its gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts