831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The password is on the page I linked...

password: pdftown.com

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like having these pdf's for reference, but I am sitll going to buy a manual. When I'm working on the truck (or any car) I like having the book handy. I have a ton of honda/acura manuals for all those cars I've owned.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You can also try this site. A wealth of Toyota stuff here.
Portal Index

·
Registered
222 Posts
I like having these pdf's for reference, but I am sitll going to buy a manual. When I'm working on the truck (or any car) I like having the book handy.
I also like having a book handy but I keep an old crappy laptop in the garage on a wireless connection for stuff like this. Also when I get stuck on odd ball stuff I can google it quick without having to clean up and use the nice computer inside otherwise you end up with a grease ball keyboard and such :)

·
Registered
657 Posts

I bought a set of Tundra Factory Manuals (3) a few years ago. I paid something like $300.
As was mentioned I too like a physical manual near me when I work on the truck.

Having the PDF version on line to do a quick look-up is nice too. ( And besides the paper manual soaks up greasy fingerprints better than the laptop screen)

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
After it finished downloading, while transferring from the temporary cache file to the proper designated spot on my drive, the firewall flagged it as containing a virus.

·
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,514 Posts
After it finished downloading, while transferring from the temporary cache file to the proper designated spot on my drive, the firewall flagged it as containing a virus.
I scanned the .zip file, as well as the uncompressed .pdf, and didn't find anything. What firewall program are you using?

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
I also scanned the download very thoroughly - there is no virus or malware present in the downloaded file.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts