Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am eagerly waiting the arrival of my new Alpine CDA-9883 and I am hopeful that it will perform to my expectations. I will be running the Ipod connector KCE-422i as well. I have the following questions and any help will be most appreciated:

• What are the sizes of the front and rear speakers on the 02 AC?
  • Is there any illustration on how to remove the door panels in order to replace the speakers?
  • I have the four speaker/tweeter combinaton and I hear that it has an amp. If so is the amp right behind the factory head unit and is it visible or buried by ducting?

Thanks again! KK

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
So I am eagerly waiting the arrival of my new Alpine CDA-9883 and I am hopeful that it will perform to my expectations. I will be running the Ipod connector KCE-422i as well. I have the following questions and any help will be most appreciated:

• What are the sizes of the front and rear speakers on the 02 AC?
  • Is there any illustration on how to remove the door panels in order to replace the speakers?
  • I have the four speaker/tweeter combinaton and I hear that it has an amp. If so is the amp right behind the factory head unit and is it visible or buried by ducting?

Thanks again! KK
The speakers are 6.5" in the front and the back. The door panels are easy to come off. Just a 2 torques screws arm rest handle and one by the door handle, just pull it off from the bottom and disconnect the wires when you pull it off. The back panel has one screw in the armrest handle and just pull it off from the bottom. The amp is behind the radio.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for the information, it is most helpful. I look forward to having some fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts