Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought an 02 tundra ac 4x4 for my son and when u turn off the ignition it erases all the channel presets, is there a fuse somewhere that might be burned that keeps juice to the radio so that wont happen or is this a problem. also, im thinking abouth just putting in an aftermarket anyway, do i have to buy another amp and replace it at the same time, and is an 02 tundra's radio digital, or analog...it is the original in the truck with a single cd and cassette.

·
veteran member
1,757 Posts
I know when I use to fool with installing on aftermarket radios there was a memory wire and a power wire if the memory wire was not connected to a constant 12 volt source this would be your out come if you find a wiring diagram you should be able to figure out which wire is the memory one.Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same issue of losing preset radio stations when the ignition is turned off. I have the Origian equipment radio in my 02 Sequoia. It just started to do this about a week ago. The battery indicator shows that the charge is good. I have not checked fuses yet. Any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
The original radio is analog by the way. Digital in some radio models came in later model years.

Larry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts