Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My windshield wiper fluid reservoir is leaking and I can’t seem to find a video that explains how to remove the reservoir. Does anyone have step-by-step instructions or a link to a video explaining how to do this? The reservoir was completely empty the other day and I filled it completely and within 1 week it needed to be refilled. I realize it might be a hose as well but I’m not sure how to access the reservoir. I have an 02 Tundra.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Most likely the hose is loose where it goes onto the pump on the jug. Usually just cutting off the loose piece and reattaching will fix it. Its pretty easy to confirm whats wrong. Unbolt the bottom of the fenderliner, pull it down and have someone hit the spray while you watch the jug for leaks.
Here's a video for a Camry but the install and fittings for the for the jug itself are the same. Ignore the part about removing the whole bumper, just remove a few screws where the fenderliner bolts to the bumper enough to pull it back and expose the jug. The video will just give you an idea of what you will be looking at. Its honestly a 2 minute job to pull back the fenderliner and check for leaks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts