Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I searched the threads and have looked for the trailer wiring harness taped to another one behind the kick panel. I am apparently blind, so I've taken a picture for someone to hold my hand and lead me to it. All of the plugs look like they are attached to a mate that also is wired to something, so I don't see a dummy plug or free hanging harness. My 03 has the tow package and plug for 7 pin on the hitch. Thanks so much! I've already learned a ton from these forums in a few short hours. I can take any other pics if you need it. :ts:
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any help greatly appreciated... Thank you!

VICTORY!! Ok, so I solved the mystery myself and I'll try to give a little more guidance for those that are having trouble. In my picture, see the gray plug with a 26 and a white one above it? Look one layer deeper, up and left a little bit (maybe an inch up and an inch deeper). Its a white plug and its taped in the up position (the tape is on the white dummy plug, not the wiring). You'll have to cut the tape to get it loose, and then I had to disconnect the large gray plug to get it out. Here's a video I found that helped solve it, and shows the rest of an install. I have nothing to do with any sellers, manufacturer or anything like that....

http://www.etrailer.com/tv-brake-controller-install-2008-toyota-sequoia.aspx

Hope that helps!
Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts