Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get an 03 2wd 4 door v6 auto tacoma with off-road package. How much should I pay buying from a dealer? Truck does have 126,000 miles on it and they want $13,333.
Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Looking to get an 03 2wd 4 door v6 auto tacoma with off-road package. How much should I pay buying from a dealer? Truck does have 126,000 miles on it and they want $13,333.
Thanks,
Kevin
If the truck is at Tobin Dodge , buy it and you might get on TV, lol

Price seems a bit high to me but i would have to know all of the options to say for sure

·
Registered
263 Posts
If the truck is at Tobin Dodge , buy it and you might get on TV, lol

Price seems a bit high to me but i would have to know all of the options to say for sure
King of Cars baby! Doesn't that show make you feel nautious the way they do business?

·
Registered
263 Posts
What would be a good price? I was thinking $13k otd.
It's on a Toyota dealership's pre-owned lot, or at a local used car lot? With that type of mileage, it's gotta' be an "as-is, no warranty" sale ... correct?

Like SFTundraman stated; since we don't know all the options or conditions of the vehicle, it's hard to give you an accurate price.

They have to have at least $3k-$4k profit built into that truck, especially if it's sitting on a Toyota dealership's lot, however, I doubt it, and so I'm guessing that it's at "Uncle Billy's Used Cars", and they probably paid about $8k for it at auction.

Between $10-$11k sound more realistic, but again, don't hold me to that.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
my thoughts are if it is not on a Toyota lot and Toyota mechanics have not done the smog and safety inspection, I wouldnt buy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts