Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I'm new to this, I need help wtih leaking and/or torn inner cv boots, due for third set within a year after 2.5" pro comp leveling spacers, does any body know a alternative solution from the OE cv boots ?:mad:

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
JW
This was posted in the wrong forum (Northwest) and admin needs to move to the correct spot so you can get the answer you require.
I would search and you will find several others have this same problem. no use creating another thread on this subject.
By the way welcome aboard!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just do a search there are multiple answers to this question accross this forum. Its kartek? i belive for the aftermarket boots.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The problem you are having is that your CV shafts are bottoming out due to the increased articulation. I would recommend looking up Total Chaos, or wheelers offroad and get a inch diff drop for your front end. I think they run about 40 bucks. They have some cool stuf there that will make you drool too. Good Luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
FYI,
You may want to look at the toytec website. They have a one inch diff drop kit that's really cheap. I've heard that this company is puting out some quality products. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts