Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I PDF'd the entire 05-06 Tundra FSM, including all the wiring schematics. I even made a replica of the cover for it - but with an Access Cab on the front - they just look better!

I started to update all the links that jump to the different sections, but after doing a hundred or so, I gave up. There is just WAY to many...

I also created a tree of bookmarks for all the sections, to make it easy to navigate the manual.

05-06 Tundra FSM

Updated 6/24/15: Added new sections and a table of contents with clickable links. Size is now 77mb.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very nice work!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool. i'd send you points if you scan a dc and replace the ac. :)
Awwww.... come on now.... we all make mistakes, you can still trade your DC for an AC... :D:tu:

·
Premium Member
7,922 Posts
cool. i'd send you points if you scan a dc and replace the ac. :)
x2 :tu::tu:

Awwww.... come on now.... we all make mistakes, you can still trade your DC for an AC... :D:tu:
No points for you now.:td::td:

Seriously - great work there. You can get counseling to deal with your DC envy.

my mama taught me to never accept just 3 quarters for 1 dollar bill. therefore i wouldn't trade a full truck for 3/4 of a truck. :tu:
Points sent.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The link seems to be cack. It's because I have a regular cab, isn't it? :cry3d:
I've got nothing against reg cabs.... it's the DC swine I despise....

x2 :tu::tu:

No points for you now.:td::td:

Seriously - great work there. You can get counseling to deal with your DC envy.

Points sent.
Counseling hasn't helped me for any of my other problems... what makes you think it's going to work for this?

my mama taught me to never accept just 3 quarters for 1 dollar bill. therefore i wouldn't trade a full truck for 3/4 of a truck. :tu:
On second thought, I'm gonna remove every DC chapter from that file... Give you 3/4 of a FSM.... or a 3/4 SM..... :devil:

Don't worry though, I'll still keep all the AC parts..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Spazstic,

Thanks for the manual, parts are in route for the timing belt/water pump swap.

Chuck

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spazstic,

Thanks for the manual, parts are in route for the timing belt/water pump swap.

Chuck
Glad I could help, let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks spaz. I really appreciate it! How do I send 'points'?

Disregard. I clicked on the rep button and sent you credit. Thanks again. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! :tu:

Glad I could help! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem, glad I could help! :D

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Hi all.

New to the site. I have an '05 DC and this seams to be a good place to start due to the AC - DC jabbing up further in the post! I had just emailed Iron Bull bumpers to get some pricing on front and rear bumpers for my truck and they said they only make bumpers for the AC not the DC??.... I understand that my truck is longer but is there really a difference in the mounts on the bumpers? Where would I find info on this? I can't find a manufacturer that makes bumpers for my/our truck.
Thanks for any info anyone wants to chime in!

Marty

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow...I think you just saved me $132 per part for 4 part manual. I cipher a savings of $532. I don't care if you drive a Studebaker, you saved me some serious change. Thanks to you and to 21st century technology!:D:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, surprised you can even find one in stock... Only way I've found is to get lucky on fleabay.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts