Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
FSM link fixed...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Spazstic,
I've been a member for sometime now, read a lot of interesting post from other members. I have 2006 Tundra DC with vvti . My mechanic said the it's time to change the timing belt, water pump etc... It will cost me an arm and a leg to get it service by my mechanic or the dealers. My son and I would like to tackle this job, we are mechanically incline and we think we have all the necessary tools. You mentioned that you've PDF'd the FSM, how can I get a copy of your FSM?

Please advise
Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Updated the manual with the following:

• Table of contents with clickable links for sections
• Added steering, SRS, body electrical, body mechanical, and air conditioning sections
• Added the collision repair manual as additional sections (body panel replacement, paint, body dimensions, etc.)
• Revised electrical wiring diagram section, included more diagrams and information
• Added owner's manual

It's now quite a bit larger (77mb) but is a great resource for anyone working on a 2nd gen Tundra. I also created the same handy bookmarked manual for the 3rd gen 4Runner available here.

Updated link is on the first page. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's working fine for me... What error are you getting?

Also, it won't view in Google, you have to click the download link and actually download it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the hard work putting this together!

Rep points to you sir..... :)

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I have to give up. I can't even post a screen shot of the error message I get when I try to download. Life's too short to keep screwing with this as much as I'd like to get it. I have the old manual on CD that doesn't have links working.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have to give up. I can't even post a screen shot of the error message I get when I try to download. Life's too short to keep screwing with this as much as I'd like to get it. I have the old manual on CD that doesn't have links working.
Sounds like operator error...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
OK, I click on the link and it give me a "whoops, there was a problem previewing this document".
What my error?
I click the download box and nothing happens at all, even if I hit control while hitting the download button.
I've never had a problem downloading other PDFs.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
OK, I asked a friend to try to do the download and he did it easily. I guess something on my machine is trying to protect me needlessly. Sorta like our immune system that can turn against us sometimes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just inherited a 2005 Tundra Double Cab 2WD with a blown head gasket. Thank you very much for the FSM, figured it would cost me $50.00 right off the bat. I need to swap a motor from the u-pull-it into it, needless to say this will be eating up my fun budget for the year. Thanks for sharing....

JG

21 - 40 of 46 Posts