Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Prerunner SR5 2WD Silver

I'm gonna go with a Basic Fabtech 6" Lift Kit. Should i go with a Performance Shocks or Dirt Logic Shocks for the rear?

This install, will be a street style truck. No Offroading, Obviously since its 2WD. Not gonna do a body lift or spacers.

I need to know what decent tire size and rim size, will match the style. Not to over powering looking.

I have read that 35s will suck more gass and regearing.
33s smoother style and less gas.

Also i was thinking Black or Alumnium Rims, no Chrome for me. Since i go to the beach often, it will rust less than 3 months.

Any help is gladly appreciated!

*yes i did search*

·
Registered
306 Posts
well i would say the dirt logic ones if you want to spend the money. it will look nicer and the nitrogen reservoir will give you a better ride. i think the 35's will rub but i would definetly go 33's my friend has them on his 7 inch gmc lift and they look really good wayyyy better then the 35's he used to have. yes they will suck less gas and the style really depends on what tire you get.

and for rims i'm not sure about the size but here are some good options IMO.....

Black and Polished Alloy Toyota Truck Wheels from Wheeler's Off-Road

Custom Toyota Wheels from Wheeler's Off-Road

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply!

Fabtech 6" Basic w/ Dirt Logic Rear shocks
33x12.50x17 MT BAJA Radials or ATZ or Nitto Grappler
17x8.5 or 17x10 Welds or 17x9 MT Classics

Ordering it from 4wheelparts.com, shipping will be cheaper for me and what they have available in stock. Waiting period could be a pain in the butt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts