Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might have been asked....
i have an '06 DC and im really interested in an '07 DC. have anyone gone from a 1st-gen tundra to a new '07? if so, how do you like it compared to your old tundra.?
thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went from a 2003 to a 2007. Night a day difference. At this point the only thing I like better in the '03 was that it had arm rests on the front seats. The '07 doesn't. I have absolutely no regrets at this point.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I trading in a 06 AC limited for a 07 w/5.7. if you don't really want to trade your 06 in dont even test drive a 07 because you'll buy one right away. Thats how good these things are. it's like comparing apples to oranges the 07 is alot bigger faster stronger smoother and all around alot better truck. the 6 speed tranny is unbelievably smooth. I've never drove a 07 with a 4.7 so I dont know what there like. but it was worth the loss in value when I traded in the 06.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I use to own a 2001 limited AC. My new 07 is better in evey way possible. Bigger, more powerful, better fuel economy(slightly) and has more standard safety features and it sleeps good too!! Even the wife finds the back seat big enough for sleeping :clown:

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I had an '05 DC,
it IS a night and day difference.
I do miss my sun roof and rear power window, but the new one
is well worth it!:D

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I traded a 04 DC.....No comparision,the 07 is better by far. Get the 5.7 you won`t be sorry. I love driving this truck,it`s sad when I get to my destination. I can`t wait for lunch when I`m at work just to go sit in it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts