Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys. Like the title says, I've got an '06 DC with what I'll call the "smoother" fender flares. They are starting to get loose and I'm about to redo my Plasti-dip. I'm curious what I'll find under them if I remove them. Are there pins/bolts holding them on the steel fender or is it just double sided tape and the few small screws under the lip? Here's a quick pic of how my truck sits today with the Toytec front level kit. Thanks for your help!
lift composite.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I just got an 06 DC that once upon a time looked nice like yours. And I need to pull one of the flares off... So I'm curious how it is done.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I just got an 06 DC that once upon a time looked nice like yours. And I need to pull one of the flares off... So I'm curious how it is done.

Would also like to know how to remove the flares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have experience with the fender flare not being on the truck. There are clips that are pushed into little 1/4" x1/4" square holes on the fenders and bed. When I bought my truck the flares were missing, I bought some aftermarket ones cause the stock ones are over $500 & I couldn't justify paying that much for flares after only paying $4k for the truck.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts