Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious if anyone knows where or a brand that makes a 4in lift for a 07 4x4 Tundra? I have gone to all local shops and looked online, but no luck. Any info would be helpful.

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Im curious if anyone knows where or a brand that makes a 4in lift for a 07 4x4 Tundra? I have gone to all local shops and looked online, but no luck. Any info would be helpful.
I have one of the first 07s with a custom 4" lift. With everything that is available now for the Tundra, I would just spend the extra money and get a 6".

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Kore performance coilovers can be set to 4" of lift.

KORE 07-09 Toyota Tundra Coil Over Fox 2.5 Suspension System

And this one is 4".

Pure Performance, Inc.
I have the KORE setup and it "will" do 4" but you probably shouldn't unless you plan on doing something else like maybe UCA's as well.

IMO for 4+ BDS or rough country is probably your best bet. Ive actually looked into those as well for a little more lift but still using my KORE coilovers.

Rough country is like $800 cheaper than BDS and they "look" the same, not sure if there is much difference between them.

btw, I have the KORE coilovers set at about 3.5" right now and the shop said I shouldn't go any more unless I at least did UCA's. Everything rides great right now at 3.5" and I clear 35's 100%

I didn't want quite 6" but I thought about 4.5 looked perfect...for me anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts