Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Sunday I get into my truck and I notice that the air is blower w/o the key in the ignition. Put the key in and completely dead! Tried jumping the original battery but the cell light is black. Replaced with a new battery and the truck starts right up! I check my air and its not even on. The drove the it wrong for a few hrs and parked and the next morning the same problem!

I have it at Toyota Newark and they can't get it to happen again. Has anyone have this problem? i have 29k on my Truck!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
So Sunday I get into my truck and I notice that the air is blower w/o the key in the ignition. Put the key in and completely dead! Tried jumping the original battery but the cell light is black. Replaced with a new battery and the truck starts right up! I check my air and its not even on. The drove the it wrong for a few hrs and parked and the next morning the same problem!

I have it at Toyota Newark and they can't get it to happen again. Has anyone have this problem? i have 29k on my Truck!
So the air conditioning system is running without the engine being on? That's a new one on me. I'd like to hear what the dealer has to say about that. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not ac just air blowing full blast. I had to drive around and then it finally stop blowing even though the switch was off.Yea it's crazy. Usually you that in older cars. I just talk to them and they replicate the problems but they are going to try again in the morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts