Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get your impression of the 50th Anniversary Edition , Trying to talk the wife into one .

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Seems like a healthy premium for badges and wheels. :td:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking to get your impression of the 50th Anniversary Edition , Trying to talk the wife into one .
The 50th Anniversary Edition does cost a bit more than a Camry Hybrid with all options minus the Anniversary Edition options. Like the previous poster stated, there is a premium for badges, wheels, a brushed stainless dash applique, illuminated sill plates, and the Blizzard Pearl paint. I ended up purchasing the 50th Anniversary Edition, but my dealership didn't have any other TCH's at the time.

All that being said, I would say that the TCH is great with any options. You can get a TCH without the options listed above for about $1,500 less (MSRP). One thing that I would change with my car is the brushed stainless dash applique. There is a lot of sun glare that reflects off of the cup holder cover and door panels. I do plan of tinting the windows, but at the moment, it is a little annoying at times.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's sure a gorgeous car!! I have a few available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts