Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get the stock navigation for my truck along with black leather. If any one has these out there for sale or can get me them that would be great. I am also looking into a volant cold air kit. Please let me know of any help.

·
Registered
848 Posts
if having black seats is that important then contact classic soft trim and have them make your rear seat covers the covers they make look oem and the prices are pretty good too

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I don't think the crewmax comes in black leather either... get aftermarket leather like stripped honda said, classic soft trim has a good rep for doing top notch work.

Speaking of which, why doesn't Toyota offer black leather? :confused:

·
Registered
699 Posts
I dont remember the site but theres a good one that ships aftermarket leather and they say it's easy to install yor self. do a search for it.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
you can get black leather in an SR5. It is a port installed option. I have personally seen a crewmax SR5 with black leather at a dealership.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool, I noticed my black cloth gets static and then stuff sticks to it and that really bugs the hell out of me. I got all option except the leather and the navigation. I wanted to be the first in my area to have the truck so I bought this one when it come in. I had a deposit on the truck about 1 year before it was out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts