Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are listed as option KG on the pricing sheets but i have not seen a truck with this option on it.I'm assuming that they are similar to the running boards that were a option on the previous gen DC,does anyone have a picture of the new truck with option KG?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Are you talking about the tube stainless or the Brushed Stainless Step Board .... I ordered the stainless step board last week but I haven't got it yet...I'll post a pic tomorrow after I installed it

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was told the factory boards are the brushed Step boards unless you get the sports or the Texas package then you get the tubes.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I got the chrome tubes installed from the factory. That is what jumped out at me was the timberland mica is really a dark green color and the chrome trd exhaust and tubes looked great. On the sticker it indicated 500 bucks for the tubes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mine came with option KG running boards. I like 'em 'cause they don't stand out or hang down like a tarpeze like the tubes on my former F250. Plus, they are useful.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine came with option KG running boards. I like 'em 'cause they don't stand out or hang down like a tarpeze like the tubes on my former F250. Plus, they are useful.
I see that they look black in the photos you have,im guessing they have the same type of plastic/rubber skin as the previous gen?

The KG option is listed at $345-how much are the chrome tubes and the stainless boards?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes, they are plastic/rubber covered and the list price was $345. Happy hunting.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
I will likely have my (KG) running boards for sale in about a month. That is when my New Tundra is finally supposed to be here. I want the tubes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts