Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hardly post on here but I would like to share these pics with members. We bought this 07 Tundra when it first came out. It stay stock for almost 2.5 yrs. I wanted to Thank you Jeff at Rough Country for the lift kit, Fab Fours for their excellent bumpers and last but not least my wife for putting up with all the money I spent on it :).
Here are some quick specs:
- Rough Country 6" lift kit with 3" Toytec kit
- Fab Fours front and Rear bumpers
- Custom JP Grille
- Custom JP Ant
- Pocket Flares
- TRD rear sway bars
- 6000k headlights and frogs
- JP Custom Exhaust turndowns
- Black tails
- Back up camera
- Black Interior
- Leather out everything ......
- Carbon fiber inserts
- Custom JP GX470 shifter
- Custom JP backup sensor displays mount
- Kenwood DNX 810
- 2 10" subs
- 9" headrest
- Long tube headers
- KMC Rockstar 20X10
- Toyo M/T tires
- Seat heaters
I might forget a lot more details. This just for now. We are adding a TRD s/c, BBK, Play Station III this summer. Enjoy the pictures

·
Registered
860 Posts
How did you black out the tail lights?

Looks great, but why the smaller flares, me thinks you need the bigger bushwackers.

Also, gotta say that grill insert does nothing for the aesthetics. A black billet from CW would be much better.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the 2007 TRD Slate Metallic 5.7L Double Cab w/ Towing mirrors / etc.... I've been searching about these bumpers since I have the new tires out of the way & ready to ditch the aluminum foil stock, even after two vehicles rear ended me in two years, I just get a good grip and pull back on the ends. What do they weigh & cost? Any mods or deletes for the install? We all would like your review on these....Plus that truck is BADASS!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Truck looks sick great job. Did u get the tail lights tinted or spayed or did u take them apart?

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
what happened to exhaust? Looks great for 2wd

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
where did u get the leather done, looks awesome. im wonderin how long it will be for someone to finally get a leather wrapped dash in one of these truck. that woudl take care of the whole plastic painted dash issue....

since u are in dallas theres a chance i might get to see this rig in person sometime huh? i'll keep my eyes peeled anytime im over on your side of the area! might have to chase you down if i see ya on the road though...so take it easy on the gas pedal if u see me behind ya.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Looks great, I love those bumpers!! The front looks like the Hulix's in the movie Sector 9!!!

How'd you get the tires to shine like that? I've never seen a reflection in a tire before!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Front bumper weight around 150 lbs? It took 3 of us to mount it. The rear one isn't too bad. I;m getting some clunking noise when over big bumps... Need to put some insulation on the top.
I will be happy to post the place that did the leather tomorrow. The exhuast is a turndown. Going to do a custom one here soon. I'm not done with the truck yet. I will try to keep it simple and not too much bling going on.
JP

·
Registered
823 Posts
Rear tail lights?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great, I love those bumpers!! The front looks like the Hulix's in the movie Sector 9!!!

How'd you get the tires to shine like that? I've never seen a reflection in a tire before!!
There is truck coming through our shop every Thursday. I'm not sure what kind of chemical. My guy spent most of his time wash the tires and apply them on. I also used the micro feature in the camera to get them that close :)
JP

·
Registered
860 Posts
There is truck coming through our shop every Thursday. I'm not sure what kind of chemical. My guy spent most of his time wash the tires and apply them on. I also used the micro feature in the camera to get them that close :)
JP
Next time tell him to wipe the junk off the rims before letting someone take pics. :brick:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
May I make a suggestion? Ditch the SR5 badge on the driver's side... you have already done so on the passenger side.

Secondly, ditch the factory grille. Sticks out like as sore thumb with your aftermarket grille.

Looks good... I assume a mall crawler?

-rockstate

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
And be careful using those shackle mounts. My buddy has an ARB bumper on his Land Cruiser and he bent both of 'em pulling up stumps.

-rockstate

1 - 18 of 18 Posts